NAD M51 Direct Digital Digital to Analog Converter - Silver
Free Shipping Included! NAD M51 Direct Digital Digital to Analog Converter - Silver by Nad at In The National Interest. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NAD's revolutionary new M51 Digital-to-Analog Converter is the first to incorporate NAD's Direct Digital technology, which first captured the
Features & Highlights
- The M51 is a 35-bit, 844 kHz DAC that supports the newest USB codec for 24-bit 192 kHz audio transmission. Upsampling to 35-bit, 844 kHz delivers a level of presence and realism to digital audio files.
- The M51 has state-of-the-art specifications for low noise and freedom from distortion. The extreme headroom afforded by the 35-bit architecture allows for a DSP-based volume control that does not reduce resolution.
- M51's processing engine gives music a vibrancy and transient accuracy that must be heard to be appreciated. The conversion process from PCM to PWM completely eliminates any jitter present on the incoming signal
- Fully functional digital preamp with seven digital inputs and one of the world's best volume controls. As a 'preamp' it is totally noise and distortion free because all switching and volume control is done in the digital domain.
- Provides a wide array of digital inputs, allowing you to connect a system's worth of components.
|Package Weight:||9.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||19.02 x 8.9 x 8.9 inches|