Nasco TB24626T Measurement Literature Collection Book Set, 16 Books, Grades Pre-K - 4
Free Shipping Included! Nasco TB24626T Measurement Literature Collection Book Set, 16 Books, Grades Pre-K - 4 by Nasco at In The National Interest. MPN: TB24626T. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Nasco TB24626T Measurement Literature Collection measurement-themed book set is for students in grades pre-K through 4 to help encourage an
The Nasco TB24626T Measurement Literature Collection measurement-themed book set is for students in grades pre-K through 4 to help encourage an interest in math. The collection includes titles such as Sam's Sneaker Squares, Lulu's Lemonade, and The 100-Pound Problem. Concepts covered include circumference, proportion, comparing measurements, weight, length, and distance. This set contains 16 books. The books are a mix of hard and soft covered.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Nasco manufactures and distributes a range of products for use in education, arts and crafts, healthcare, agriculture, research, and industry. The company, founded in 1941, is headquartered in Fort Atkinson, WI.
What's in the Box?
- Counting on Frank, by Rod Clement, 32 pages
- Keep Your Distance!, by Gail Herman, 32 pages
- Carrie Measures Up, by Linda Williams Aber and Joy Allen, 32 pages
- Sam's Sneaker Squares, by Nat Gabriel, 32 pages
- How Big is a Foot?, by Rolf Myller, 48 pages
- Inchworm and A Half, by Elinor J. Pinczes and Randall Enos, 37 pages
- Lulu's Lemonade, by Barbara deRubertis and Paige Billin-Frye, 32 pages
- The 100-Pound Problem, by Jennifer Dussling and Rebecca McKillip Thornburgh, 32 pages
- The Librarian Who Measured the Earth, by Kathryn Lasky and Kevin Hawkes, 48 pages
- Twelve Snails to One Lizard: A Tale of Mischief and Measurement, by Susan Hightower and Matt Novak, 32 pages
- How Tall, Short, How Far Away?, by David A. Adler and Nancy Tobin, 28 pages
- Measuring Penny, by Loreen Leedy, 32 pages
- Equal Shmequal, by Virginia Kroll and Philomena O'Neil, 32 pages
- Beanstalk: The Measure of a Giant, by Ann McCallum and James Balkovek, 32 pages
- Pastry School in Paris: An Adventure in Capacity, by Cindy Neuschwander and Bryan Langdo, 32 pages
- Inch by Inch, by Leo Lionni, 32 pages
Features & Highlights
- Set of measurement-themed books for students in grades pre-K through 4 to help encourage an interest in math
- Includes titles such as Sam's Sneaker Squares, Lulu's Lemonade, and The 100-Pound Problem
- Concepts covered include circumference, proportion, comparing measurements, weight, length, and distance
- Set of 16 books
- Mix of hard and soft cover books
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.5 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches|