National 179 Series Polarizing Microscope
National 179 Series Polarizing Microscope by Nationa Optical at In The National Interest. MPN: 179. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Advanced Polarizing Compound Microscope, Monocular, Wide Field 10x Eyepiece with Cross-Line Reticle, DIN 4x/10x/40xR Achromatic Objectives,
Features & Highlights
- Built in Bertrand lens, Analyzer (polarizer lens), and 3-position slider bar with, 1/4 wave and full wave plates, and one open aperture.
- Large 135mm diameter stage rotates 360° with one-degree graduations marked on stage, and venire scale reading 0.1 degree. Also includes two stage clips.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder, and blue filter.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focusing system, and safety rack-stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Base mounted on/off switch, 120V AC, 50/60 Hz operation, with heavy duty, six foot three-wire grounded plug.
|Item Size:||6.89 x 15.04 x 15.04 inches|