NCC 5Pcs YK20 Ground Inch Cemented Carbide Rods 1/4 Diameter and 2-1/2 Overall Length for Routers and Drills for High-speed Tooling Routers, End Mills, Reamers
NCC 5Pcs YK20 Ground Inch Cemented Carbide Rods 1/4 Diameter and 2-1/2 Overall Length for Routers and Drills for High-speed Tooling Routers, End Mills, Reamers by NCC at In The National Interest. MPN: YK20-GR-CH-IN 1/4x2-1/2 Lot5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NCC, founded in 1966, so far, we have more than 50-year experience in this field. We are one of the main manufacturers and exporters of tungsten
Features & Highlights
- Grade YK20 (ISO K20-K30), ground with chamfer, 1/4*2 1/2 inches (Length tolerance: 0~+0.0394 inches).
- With 10.0% cobalt, grain size of 0.6μm, density 14.5g/cm³.
- Hardness: 91.8HRA, 1660HV30; TRS 4100 N/mm², TRS 595 KPSI; Kic 9 Mpa.m1/2.
- Suitable for milling and boring process on 50 HRC max, like steel, cast iron, aluminium alloy, etc.
- Recommended for making cemented carbide routers and drills.
|Model:||GR 063 063|
|Part Number:||YK20-GR-CH-IN 1/4x2-1/2 Lot5|
|MPN:||YK20-GR-CH-IN 1/4x2-1/2 Lot5|
|Package Weight:||0.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.97 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches|