Check valves prevent backflow by automatically closing when fluid reverses direction. Wafer checks may be installed in horizontal positions (or vertical with flow moving up). Please refer to NIBCO technical data sheets, chemical resistance guides and catalogs for engineering and installation information. Choose NIBCO check valves for the most specified, versatile and economical valve option in commercial, mechanical and industrial applications.
Features & Highlights
- The NIBCO lead-free cast iron sliding disc silent check valve is spring actuated with renewable cast bronze seat and bronze disc; The spring return reduces noise for quiet operation
- The wafer style check valve features a flanged wafer body style to fit between standard flanges; The check valve is recommended for commercial and industrial water applications
- Lead Free refers to the wetted surface of pipe; fittings and fixtures in potable water systems that have a weighted average lead content ≤ 0.25% per the Safe Drinking Water Act (Sec. 1417) amended
- Spring actuated (1/2 psi cracking pressure); Class 250 flanged end connections; Lead Free
- Inline Lead-Free; Iron Check Valves
|Package Weight:||78 pounds|
|Package Size:||11 x 9.5 x 9.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Nibco, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.