The advanced compound trinocular microscope 40X to 2500X provides a super speed 18MP USB 3.0 digital imaging system and a LED illumination system. The digital biological microscope features an optical system for simultaneously observing images through eyepieces and an adjustable trinocular port. The 4912x3684 pixels USB 3.0 digital imaging system that captures still microscope images and live video on computer. The included software is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems (see version information below). The Windows software can also be used to make measurements. The LED lamp can be replaced by yourself. The high resolution image in the field of view is crystal clear and will satisfy the demands of professionals. All lenses are made of high quality optical glass. This trinocular microscopy is good for teaching, demonstration, clinical examination and research purpose.
Features & Highlights
- Total magnification: 40X-100X-250X-400X-1000X-2500X; Eyepieces: widefield WF10X/18 and WF25X; Objectives: achromatic DIN 4X, 10X, 40X (S), 100X (S, Oil); Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling trinocular; Interpupillary distance: sliding adjustable 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch (55mm ~ 75mm); Diopter: adjustable on both eyepiece tubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
- Stage: mechanical stain-resistant double layer, size: 5-1/2inch x 5-1/2inch (140mm x 140mm), translation range: 3inch x 2inch (75mm x 50mm); Photo tube adjustment range: 5/8inch (15mm); Focus: coaxial coarse and fine focus knobs on both sides, rack and pinion adjustment, with tension control; Focusing knob can be locked for observation and transportation; Condenser and diaphragm: Abbe NA1.25 rack and pinion adjustment condenser with iris aperture diaphragm
- Black palm rest on the base; Illumination: transmitted (lower), replaceable 3W LED light, variable intensity; Metal mechanical components; Power supply: 100V~240V 50/60Hz worldwide range (US and Canada power plug)
- Digital camera: - true color 4912x3684 pixels (18M pixels) - Super speed USB 3.0 connection - 0.5X reduction lens to get larger field of view - 0.01 mm calibration slide: 1mm/100 division - Frame speed: 5.6fps at 4912x3684, 18.1fps at 2456x1842, 32.2fps at 1228x922 - Software compatible with Windows, Mac OS X and Linux operating systems - Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images - USB3 cable included
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects
|Item Weight:||14 pounds|
|Package Weight:||15 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.6 x 10.79 x 10.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by OMAX, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SM-4TZ-144-5MT, ean: 0013964470055,
AmScope SM-4TZ-144-5MT 3.5X-90X Zoom Magnification Stereo Microscope on Boom Stand + 144 LED Light + 5MP USB Digital Camera From Manufacture: This is a trinocular 3.5X-90X zoom stereo boom microscope with 5MP heavy-duty high resolution digital...
mpn: 63901-0101, ean: 0796299794897,
FLIR Ex Series thermal cameras are designed to enhance the electrical, mechanical and building diagnostics of users across key industries and professions.Display: 3" 320 × 240 color LCD. On-board 640 x 480 Digital Camera; Simultaneous storage of IR/...