Optrel e650 Expert Welding Helmet Auto Darkening Black Shade 4/9-13
Optrel e650 Expert Welding Helmet Auto Darkening Black Shade 4/9-13 by Optrel at In The National Interest. MPN: K6500-OPT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Comfort and individual scope for adaptation, a large viewing area and consistent quality make the Optrel e650 an optimum working tool for most
In addition to the infinitely variable shade level (can be set between levels 9-13), the helmet offers a continuously variable sensitivity control and opening delay function.
All functions can be selected and adjusted from outside the helmet and therefore guarantee maximum comfort and efficiency.
Features & Highlights
- Color: Black untreated Maximum UV and IR protection with every shade level setting
- Button to select shade level ranges: DIN 9-13 Auto-Darkening time to switch is 0.180 milli seconds Filter size 91x110x7mm
- Adjustable sensor slide eliminates the effects of ambient light distractions with configurable detection angles of 60°or 120°
- Commonly used for Electrode Welding, MIG/MAG, GMAW High Melting Process, TIG Welding, Plasma Arc Welding and Plasma Cutting. PROHIBITED for Laser Welding
- Meets CE, ECS, ANSI, AS/NZS & GOST-R Certifications
|Item Weight:||20 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||20 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|