Product Description & Reviews
Oregon Consumer Spur Sprockets offer excellent performance and top value for occasional users of lightweight, high-speed consumer chain saws. Oregon spur sprockets are durable, economical, simple to use, and very popular. The chain-driving portion of the sprocket, and the clutch cup, are a single component and are all replaced together when a new spur sprocket is installed. It is recommended to replace your saws sprocket every two chain loops.Oregon 29888 Replacement Consumer Spur Sprocket (Bearing 21940 installed).
Features & Highlights
- Oregon 29888 Replacement Consumer Spur Sprocket (Bearing 21940 installed)
- For 3/8" Low Profile Pitch Chain Saws, 6-Tooth Sprocket. Additional Component, Washer (Oregon part number 29394) sold separately
- Replacement schedule: Every two chain loops.Economical with good wear resistance
- For Mastercraft 54-5720, 54-5721, 54-5722, 54-5723 models before April 1999. Sears models 41554, 41556, 41558
- Replaces McCulloch 365, 2000, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2316, 2318, 3000, 3200, 3210, 3214, 3216, 3505, 3516, 3805, 3818, Mac 110-140, Mini Mac, MS1432, MS1435, MS1838, PM480, and more
|Item Weight:||0.0512 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.