OWL Pellets (12 Pack), Barn Owl Pellets, Large/Min. 2", Real Pellets, Heat Sanitized by Crossroad Sales LLC
OWL Pellets (12 Pack), Barn Owl Pellets, Large/Min. 2'', Real Pellets, Heat Sanitized by Crossroad Sales LLC by Crossroad Sales LLC at In The National Interest. MPN: OP-12. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our barn owl pellets are great lab specimens for any science classroom/lab. We only sell high quality, sanitized, individually wrapped, and sized
Features & Highlights
- 12 LARGE PELLETS - Each pellet in this kit will be a minimum of 2 inches increasing the chances of more complete prey content for study.
- HEAT SANITIZED and SAFE - All pellets are heat treated in 330-345 degree ovens before being individually wrapped making them safe to handle and killing ANY bacterial substances.
- EASY to DISSECT - Easily pull apart each pellet with tweezers, wood skewers, or use just your hands to discover many different types of prey typically consumed by barn owls such as: Moles, Mice, Shrews, Insects, and much more.
- GREAT SCIENCE LAB MATERIAL - Students of many ages will enjoy dissecting and determining what type of animal is contained in each pellet. Bone sorting charts are available online for free to use with a quick search.
- REAL PELLETS (Non Synthetic) - Our pellets our collected by hand and DO NOT contain synthetic material of any kind.
|Manufacturer:||Crossroad Sales LLC|
|Brand:||Crossroad Sales LLC|
|Publisher:||Crossroad Sales LLC|
|Studio:||Crossroad Sales LLC|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 2 x 2 inches|