Parco Scientific 3000F-100 Monocular Compound Microscope, 10x WF Eyepiece, 40x—1000x Magnification, LED Illumination, Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focus, 1.25 NA Abbe Condenser, Mechanical Stage
Free Shipping Included! Parco Scientific 3000F-100 Monocular Compound Microscope, 10x WF Eyepiece, 40x—1000x Magnification, LED Illumination, Coaxial Coarse & Fine Focus, 1.25 NA Abbe Condenser, Mechanical Stage by Parco Scientific at In The National Interest. MPN: 3000F-100-LED. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Parco Scientific 3000F-100 high quality monocular compound microscope comes with a 10x widefield eyepiece with a pointer. The 40xR and 100xR
This Parco Scientific 3000F-100 high quality monocular compound microscope comes with a 10x widefield eyepiece with a pointer.
The 40xR and 100xR objectives are retractable and spring-loaded to prevent damage to slides and objectives when focusing. It is also sealed to protect against further damage that can be caused from contact with liquid or oils.
Brightfield LED illumination illuminates the specimen from below, making the specimen appear bright, but much darker than the bright background. This allows the darker specimen to be contrasted by the surrounding bright viewing field.
- Head: Monocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Eyepiece: WF 10x with pointer
- Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x,1000x
- Objective Lens: 4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR oil DIN achromatic
- Stage: Double layer, built-in mechanical stage; 5 x 4 ½” (W x D) with a focusing range of 13/32”and a travelling range of 2 ¾ x ¾” (W x D); Low position coaxial x-y control
- Focusing: Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- Condenser: 1.25 NA Abbe lens
- Diaphragm: Iris diaphragm with a swing-out filter holder
- Light Source: LED illumination with intensity control
- Power: 110V Corded
- Monocular compound microscope with LED illumination
- One 10x widefield eyepiece with pointer
- 4x, 10x, 40xR, 100xR objectives
- Double layer, built-in mechanical stage with 2 Stage clips
- One dust cover
- User manual
Features & Highlights
- 45° inclined monocular head that rotates 360°
- LED illumination with intensity control, guarantees a clear and crisp, cool-to-touch white light that lasts up to 60x longer than traditional tungsten bulbs. Eyepiece with built-in pointer ensures that definite points on the slide can be easily designated and quickly identified
- Quadruple nosepiece (ball bearing type) with four DIN achromatic objectives are parfocaled, parcentered, and color-coded, providing color-corrected, magnified images
- Built-in mechanical stage is low-profile and ball-bearing, ensuring easy mobility and precise control of specimen under observation. Slip-clutch focusing system protects gears from damage
- Ideal for microscopy instruction at middle school and high school levels
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||8 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.2 x 8.3 x 8.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Parco Scientific, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Parco Scientific
mpn: PBC-505SLRC-P3, ean: 0600649659258,
This Parco Scientific monocular compound microscope has a 10x WF eyepiece with a pointer, and a 25x WF eyepiece. The monocular head rotates 360° to provide trouble-free observation for two people. An eyepiece pointer ensures that definite points on ...
By Parco Scientific
mpn: BMT-402D-LED-E2-M, ean: 0753070013196,
This compound microscope is perfect for any educational application or classroom, elementary to high school, or for basic biological/laboratory use. Cool-to-touch, long-lasting LED Illumination is equipped with intensity control. Ball-bearing objecti...
mpn: Firefly DE350, ean: 0858499002414,
Firefly DE350 is designed to reduce the effects of glare and to help eliminate "hot spots" from highly reflective surfaces, providing uniform illumination to bring out more surface detail with minimal glare. With a wireless link and a 3 hour Lithium ...
By Vision Scientific
mpn: VME006-RC-E2, ean: 0600649655052,
The ME61 LED compound microscope is the ultimate educational tool with top optical quality and durability. The modern and versatile design makes it an ideal choice for students. A conveniently placed handle on the arm allows for easier mobility and h...
Refractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For Model Number C10 RefractometerRefractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For Model No. C10 Refractometer. ...
Refractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For BX-90 and NDX-1 RefractometersRefractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For BX-90 and NDX-1 Refractometers. ...
Refractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For MDX Series Refractometers Made in United StatesRefractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For MDX Series Refractometers. ...
mpn: 34-73756, ean: 0793950737569,
Measures alternating current/direct current without disconnecting the circuit. Also measures voltage and resistance. Measures to 1.0 percent accuracy. Auto ranging and auto power off. Includes test leads, K type thermocouple, belt holster and detaile...
By National Optical
Superior DIN optical system combined with corded LED illumination makes this dual-view microscope versatile and unique. The LED illumination delivers higher light efficiency than standard 20W tungsten bulb and assures cool operating temperature, whil...
By National Optical
Setting the standard for high school instruction, the 127-RLED offers the freedom of rechargeable batteries. The 127-RLED includes all of the most commonly specified features like rugged metal construction and locked-on parts. Superior DIN optical sy...