Parco Scientific BMT-402D-LED-E2-M LED Microscope, 40x – 800x, LED Illumination with Intensity Control, Mechanical Stage, Coarse and Fine Focus, 110V
Free Shipping Included! Parco Scientific BMT-402D-LED-E2-M LED Microscope, 40x – 800x, LED Illumination with Intensity Control, Mechanical Stage, Coarse and Fine Focus, 110V by Parco Scientific at In The National Interest. MPN: BMT-402D-LED-E2-M. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This compound microscope is perfect for any educational application or classroom, elementary to high school, or for basic biological/laboratory use.
This compound microscope is perfect for any educational application or classroom, elementary to high school, or for basic biological/laboratory use.
Cool-to-touch, long-lasting LED Illumination is equipped with intensity control. Ball-bearing objective turret is mounted, allowing for smooth alignment while positive click stops ensure precise and immediate magnification.
DIN achromatic objectives are parfocaled and parcentered to provide sharp, color-corrected images. Coarse and fine focusing knobs are positioned low on bracket near base, making certain that adjustments are made with maximum stability and minimum strain.
Rugged cast aluminum with gray enamel finish. Packed in a fitted Styrofoam box; includes a dust cover and an instruction manual. 5-year limited warranty excluding bulbs.
- Head: Monocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Eyepiece:WF 10x with pointer / WF 20x eyepiece
- Objective Lens:4x, 10x, 40x DIN achromatic
- Magnification:40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X
- Stage:Large 110mm x 120mm (4 ⅜” x 4 ¾”) mechanical stage with a pair of stage clips
- Focusing: Separate coarse and fine focus
- Condenser: 0.65 N.A lens
- Diaphragm:5 hole disc diaphragm
- Light Source:LED Illumination with intensity control
- One monocular microscope with mechanical stage and built-in LED illumination
- One 10X wide-field eyepiece with pointer
- One 20X wide-field eyepiece
- 4X DIN achromatic objective
- 10X DIN achromatic objective
- 40XS DIN achromatic objective
- two stage clips
- Power adaptor
- One dust cover
- User Manual
Features & Highlights
- 45° inclined Monocular head rotates 360° allowing for reverse position viewing and trouble -free observation for two people
- LED illumination guarantees a clear and crisp, cool-to-touch white light that lasts up to 60x longer than traditional tungsten bulbs
- Eyepiece with built-in calibrated pointer ensures that definite points on the slide can be easily designated and quickly identified
- Equipped with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. For added safety the rack-stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses while the slip-clutch focusing system protects gears from damage
- Value-added features on this microscope include: a cord holder, reverse nosepiece, and a larger WF eyepiece with calibrated pointer
|Item Weight:||6 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 5 x 5 inches|