Parco Scientific LED Microscope,40x - 2500x Magnification, LED Illumination with Intensity Control, 1.25 N.A Abbe Condenser, Mechanical Stage,110V
Parco Scientific LED Microscope,40x - 2500x Magnification, LED Illumination with Intensity Control, 1.25 N.A Abbe Condenser, Mechanical Stage,110V by Parco Scientific at In The National Interest. MPN: PSC-68X-E3-M. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This compound microscope is ideal for High School instruction. Cool-to-touch, long-lasting LED Illumination is equipped with intensity control.
This compound microscope is ideal for High School instruction. Cool-to-touch, long-lasting LED Illumination is equipped with intensity control. Ball-bearing objective turret is mounted, allowing for smooth alignment while positive click stops ensure precise magnification.
DIN achromatic objectives are parfocal and parcentered to provide sharp, color-corrected images. Coarse and fine focus knobs are positioned low on bracket near base, making certain that adjustments are made with maximum stability and minimum strain.
Rugged cast aluminum with gray enamel finish. Packed in a fitted styrofoam box; includes a dust cover and an instruction manual. 5-year limited warranty excluding bulbs.
- Head:Monocular, 45° inclined, rotates 360°
- Eyepiece:WF 10x with pointer & WF 25x
- Magnification:40x, 100x, 250x, 400x, 1000x, 2500x
- Objective Lens:4x, 10x, 40xS, 100xS oil DIN achromatic
- Stage:Large 110mm x 120mm (4 ⅜” x 4 ¾”) with a pair of stage clips and an add-on mechanical stage
- Focusing:Separate coarse and fine focus
- Condenser:1.25 N.A Abbe spiral lens
- Diaphragm:Iris diaphragm with a swing-out filter holder
- Light Source:LED Illumination with intensity control
- One monocular microscope with plain stage and built-in LED illumination
- One 10X wide-field eyepiece with pointer
- One 25X wide-field eyepiece
- 4X DIN achromatic objective
- 10X DIN achromatic objective
- 40XR DIN achromatic objective
- 100XR DIN achromatic objective
- One blue filter
- One frosted filter
- built-in mechanical stage
- Power adaptor
- One dust cover
- User Manual
- One wrench
Features & Highlights
- 45° inclined Monocular head rotates 360° allowing for reverse position viewing and trouble -free observation for two people
- LED illumination guarantees a clear and crisp, cool-to-touch white light that lasts up to 60x longer than traditional tungsten bulbs
- Eyepiece with built-in pointer ensures that definite points on the slide can be easily designated and quickly identified
- Equipped with tension adjustment to eliminate stage drift. For added safety the rack-stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses while the slip-clutch focusing system protects gears from damage
- Perfect for any educational application or classroom, elementary to high school, or for basic biological/laboratory use
|Item Weight:||5.4 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.9 x 14.2 x 14.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||7 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Parco Scientific, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Parco Scientific
mpn: 3000F-100-LED, ean: 0799861830375,
This Parco Scientific 3000F-100 high quality monocular compound microscope comes with a 10x widefield eyepiece with a pointer. The 40xR and 100xR objectives are retractable and spring-loaded to prevent damage to slides and objectives when focusing. I...
By Parco Scientific
mpn: PBC-505SLRC-P3, ean: 0600649659258,
This Parco Scientific monocular compound microscope has a 10x WF eyepiece with a pointer, and a 25x WF eyepiece. The monocular head rotates 360° to provide trouble-free observation for two people. An eyepiece pointer ensures that definite points on ...
By Parco Scientific
mpn: BMT-402D-LED-E2-M, ean: 0753070013196,
This compound microscope is perfect for any educational application or classroom, elementary to high school, or for basic biological/laboratory use. Cool-to-touch, long-lasting LED Illumination is equipped with intensity control. Ball-bearing objecti...
mpn: Firefly DE350, ean: 0858499002414,
Firefly DE350 is designed to reduce the effects of glare and to help eliminate "hot spots" from highly reflective surfaces, providing uniform illumination to bring out more surface detail with minimal glare. With a wireless link and a 3 hour Lithium ...
By Vision Scientific
mpn: VME006-RC-E2, ean: 0600649655052,
The ME61 LED compound microscope is the ultimate educational tool with top optical quality and durability. The modern and versatile design makes it an ideal choice for students. A conveniently placed handle on the arm allows for easier mobility and h...
Refractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For Model Number C10 RefractometerRefractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For Model No. C10 Refractometer. ...
Refractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For BX-90 and NDX-1 RefractometersRefractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For BX-90 and NDX-1 Refractometers. ...
Refractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For MDX Series Refractometers Made in United StatesRefractometer Calibration Services. Calibration to National Standard. For MDX Series Refractometers. ...
mpn: 34-73756, ean: 0793950737569,
Measures alternating current/direct current without disconnecting the circuit. Also measures voltage and resistance. Measures to 1.0 percent accuracy. Auto ranging and auto power off. Includes test leads, K type thermocouple, belt holster and detaile...
By National Optical
Superior DIN optical system combined with corded LED illumination makes this dual-view microscope versatile and unique. The LED illumination delivers higher light efficiency than standard 20W tungsten bulb and assures cool operating temperature, whil...