Product Description & Reviews
This Pentek R30 pleated polyester filter cartridge reduces sand, dirt, silt, rust, and scale particles in residential and commercial water. It has a nominal filtration rating of 30 microns at an efficiency of 85%. The filter is made of resin-impregnated cellulose and polyester media pleated around a polypropylene core for strength. It has an initial pressure drop of less than 1 pound per square inch (psi) at a flow rate of 10 gallons per minute (gpm), and operates over a temperature range of 40 to 125 degrees F (4.4 to 51.7 degrees C). This pleated polyester filter cartridge is for use in various applications, including drinking water purification, irrigation, and industrial processes, among others.SpecificationsNominal filtration rating30 micronsInitial pressure drop at 10 gpm
Features & Highlights
- Reduces sand, dirt, silt, rust, and scale particles in residential and commercial water
- Nominal filtration rating of 30 microns
- Non-woven polyester media pleated around a polypropylene core for strength
- Initial pressure drop of less than 1 psi at a flow rate of 10 gpm
- Temperature range of 40 to 125 degrees F (4.4 to 51.7 degrees C)
|Item Weight:||8.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.63 x 20 x 20 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.