Permanent Glass Ionomer Dental Cement Crown Bridge Veneer Cure Luting Adhesive
Permanent Glass Ionomer Dental Cement Crown Bridge Veneer Cure Luting Adhesive by OrthoSource at In The National Interest. MPN: 583-493-D. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Contains: 20g powder bottle, 15 ml liquid bottle, measuring scoop, mixing pad. What is glass ionomer cement? Glass ionomer cement is a kind of dental
Features & Highlights
- An advanced formulation designed as a multipurpose final cement for the cementation of crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays, as well as certain orthodontic applications.
- This cement chemically bonds to enamel, dentin and metal structure and prevents enamel decalcification.
- Primarily a permanent cementing agent for conventional dental prosthesis, it is also an orthodontic band cement, coronal buildup material and cavity liner AND it releases fluoride.
- Diametral Tensile Strength of 1378 PSI. Ideal for use as a liner under composite, amalgam or porcelain restorations where a thin lining is indicated.
- The cement is radiopaque and has cariostatic properties by naturally releasing fluoride.