PLA Filament for 3D Printer - Black 3D Printer PLA Filament with Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm - 1.75mm Diameter - 1KG Spool - Official Filament Friday Filament
PLA Filament for 3D Printer - Black 3D Printer PLA Filament with Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.02 mm - 1.75mm Diameter - 1KG Spool - Official Filament Friday Filament by Filament Friday at In The National Interest. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Filament Friday Filament® focuses on making the most innovative and highest quality 3D printer filament. Our focus is on the avid 3D printer, which
Great Dimensional Accuracies
Our filament is 1.75mm diameter filament with a spool diameter of 200mm, width of 65mm, and 60 mm hole diameter. This filament has an unbeatable dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02, leaving little room for error.
No Heating Bed Required
Filament Friday Filament is manufactured using only the highest quality PLA material. With a recommended extrusion temperature of 195-215°C, 3D printing becomes effortless as it requires less heat and although recommended, ultimately the filament requires no heating bed.
Little to No Odor
Enjoy your 3D printing experience as a whole by using our Filament Friday PLA material. Unlike other types of 3D printer filament, our PLA is made from organic material, which leaves almost no room for foul odor.
High Compatibility Rates
Filament Friday Filament has been carefully designed and methodically tested by 3D printing professionals, resulting in the most compatible filament in the market amid a variety of 3D printers and 3D printing pens.
Filament Friday Filament is designed to perform to meet your highest aesthetic expectancies. Filament Friday Filament is purely PLA, which requires less heat, which leaves less room for warping resulting in immaculate, finely detailed prints.
Features & Highlights
- OFFICIAL FILAMENT OF FILAMENT FRIDAY: Check out the Filament Friday YouTube channel for projects and tips using the official filament of Filament Friday
- HIGH DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY: Filament Friday Filament features a dimensional accuracy of +/-0.02MM creating more successful detailed 3D prints
- NO HEATING BED REQUIRED: No heating bed? No problem! Although heating beds are recommended, Filament Friday 3D print filament uses PLA material with a recommended extrusion temperature of 195-215°C
- NEATLY WOUND SPOOL: Each spool of Filament is neatly wound to ensure a smooth execution of filament from the nozzle to your 3D print and includes a resealable bag to keep the filament fresh
- HIGH COMPATIBILITY RATES: Filament Friday Filament has been meticulously tested by 3D printing professionals including Chuck Hellebuyck using a variety of 3D printers and 3D print pens
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 3 x 3 inches|