Series RVT 90 degree angle pattern pressure relief valve features a solid, nonsticking PTFE shaft passing through three U-cup seals. Angle pattern offers compact size and convenient piping. Patented Fail-Dry advance warning vent allows maintenance to be scheduled conveniently, without costly shut-down. It is a proven, high performance relief valve providing rugged dependability for acids and other highly corrosive liquids. Maximum inlet pressure is 150 psi. Not recommended for salt solutions and other liquids that can crystallize. The RVT in PVC has been a hand-constructed valve based on a molded schedule 80 tee. It would modify the stock tee, then assemble and weld a number of parts within the tee to build the valve body. RVT in natural polypro materials, the valve body was always machined out of solid stock. Although the two types of bodies looked markedly different, valve performance was identical. Made of PVC.
Features & Highlights
- Protect systems and equipment from dangerous overpressures
- For use as back pressure valve, straight relief, by-pass relief or back pressure regulator
- Designed with a PTFE shaft for non-sticking operation in RVT series
- Triple U-cup seal isolates spring, provides added safety
- No wetted metals; all external fasteners are stainless steel
|Package Weight:||5.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Plast-O-Matic, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.