Poly Strapping Tensioner & Cutter Manual Banding Tools Windlass for 1/2" -3/4" Width Polyester Polyproplyn Strap
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Poly Strapping Tensioner & Cutter Manual Banding Tools Windlass for 1/2'' -3/4'' Width Polyester Polyproplyn Strap by Gresdent at In The National Interest. MPN: B300-T. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. WHAT ELSE YOU NEED 1) Polyester or polyproplyn strapping 2) strapping open seal or strapping self-lock buckle (no need for sealer) 3) strapping
1) Polyester or polyproplyn strapping
2) strapping open seal or strapping self-lock buckle (no need for sealer)
3) strapping sealer or sealess sealer (no need for seals or buckles)
HOW TO CHOOSE STRAPPING
1) polypropylene is an economical material designed for light to medium duty unitizing, palletizing and bundling
This product offers higher elongation at break but tends to have irrecoverable dead stretch with constant stress
polypropylene strapping will lose about 50% of the applied tension within one hour, and that this tension loss is accelerated with increases in ambient temperature.
2) polyester is one of the strongest plastic strapping products and are used as a viable alternative to steel strapping in some industries
Polyester provides excellent retained tension on rigid loads. Its excellent recovery properties help a load absorb impact without strap breakage.
Choose the appropriate strapping according to your needs
HOW TO STRAPPING
1. Squeeze the handle to lift the gripping jaw
2. Thread the free end of the strap through the back of the tool under the gripping jaw, leaving approximately 1″ of overhang front of the tool.
3. Wrap the strap around the load
4. Take the end of the strap still attaching to the coil and thread it through the cutter housing and the shaft slot
5. Swing the handle to tension the strap
6. Place seal on both straps and using the sealer to crimp
7. Squeeze the handle to cut the strap
USE EXAMPLES INCLUDE:
Bundling items together for handling and shipment: newspapers, pipe, lumber, concrete block, etc.
Attaching items to pallets, skids, and crates
Reinforcing wooden boxes, crates, and corrugated boxes, such as gaylords
Holding bales of agricultural products or textiles
Securing coils of steel or paper
Features & Highlights
- Our heavy duty handy strapping kit is of all harden steel construct ensuring durality and long lifetime.
- This Windlass tensioner tool is used in combination with the strapping sealer tool. PP/PET Strap recommend from 1/2 to 3/4 inch width and open seal of same size.
- Our polypropylene strapping tool grips, tensions and cuts efficiently and easily. Can be used horizontally or vertically on flat surface
- This ratchet tensioner tool is ideal for home and industry multi-purposes like warehouse package dock,moving, garage storage,securing cargo during transportation
- Edge protectors are recommended to help spread the load at corners and reduce damage to the load by the tensioned strap
|Package Weight:||2.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 3.31 x 3.31 inches|