Our general-purpose polycarbonate sheet has a clear transparent color and meets Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 972 specifications for burglary-resistant glazing materials and UL 94 HB specifications for flame retardance. Often considered as stronger alternative to glass this sheet is suitable for industrial glazing, Skylights and pool enclosures, machine guards, face shields, structural parts, is cost effective for thermoformed and fabricated parts and provides lasting protection against vandalism, burglary & natural occurrences like high winds, snow loads and hailstorms.
Features & Highlights
- Durable plastic sheet that provides excellent clarity, toughness, good formability and dimensional stability.
- Polycarbonate Sheet is lightweight, UV stabilized, flame-retardant and transparent and burglary-resistant.
- Suitable for industrial glazing, machine guards, face shields, structural parts, is cost effective for thermoformed and fabricated parts
- Transparent clear polycarbonate is often used as a lightweight, impact-resistant alternative to glass and used in Skylights and pool enclosures.
- Provides lasting protection against vandalism, burglary & natural occurrences like high winds, snow loads and hailstorms.
|Manufacturer:||National Security Mirror|
|Brand:||National Security Mirror|
|Part Number:||.354 24" x 48" Polycarbonate|
|Publisher:||National Security Mirror|
|Studio:||National Security Mirror|
|MPN:||.354 24" x 48" Polycarbonate|
|Item Size:||24 x 0.35 x 0.35 inches|
|Package Weight:||20.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||23.5 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by National Security Mirror, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.