TH275: The 275 gallon (1040 liter) IBC tote heater from Powerblanket offers cutting-edge technology in a flexible, easy-to-install design that will effectively, evenly, and reliably heat your IBC tote, keeping the contents protected and at the optimal temperature. The TH275 comes with an adjustable thermostat, so you can control the temperature. The material of the heater is a durable and rugged vinyl shell, and can be safely used in temperatures as low as -20ºF. This revolutionary design provides uniform heat throughout the tote, thus eliminating hot and cold spots. Powerblanket products provide a maintenance free heating solution, which eliminates the headache of maintaining critical temperatures. If stored properly, chemicals and industrial products will last longer and be more effective. In turn, this saves time, hassle, and money. It is also ETL certified to UL & CSA safety standards.
Features & Highlights
- Deliver uniform heat evenly to temperature sensitive products
- Provide an insulated, full-wrap design that's durable and weather resistant
- Adjustable temperature from ambient to 145°F/62°C (± 5°F/3° C)
- Safely heat and protect a wide variety of expensive materials without scorching or burning which prevents waste by maintaining consistent temperatures
- Provides easy access with a removable top
|Item Weight:||41 pounds|
|Item Size:||49 x 46 x 46 inches|
|Package Weight:||48 pounds|
|Package Size:||45 x 7 x 7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Powerblanket, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.