Made from 1095 steel and color coded with red ends. Tough hardening quality affords optimum response to heat treatment and provides toughness and maximum wear resistance in service. High carbon content allows it to be used without heat treatment for many maintenance applications. Fine grained, electric furnace melt, commercial grade tool steel. Most popular, versatile, and least expensive type. Precision Brand Drill Rod rounds are made of annealed, ground, and polished, general purpose tool steel. They are used for punches, tools and dies, drills, taps, arbors, roller bearings, dowel pins, and a variety of machine parts where high strength and long life are required. Excellent finish, strength, and machinability make drill rod ideally suited for power drive shafts and applications where accuracy and straightness are required.
Features & Highlights
- Made from 1095 steel and color coded with red ends
- Affords optimum response to heat treatment
- Provides toughness and maximum wear resistance in service
- Used for punches, tools and dies, drills, taps, arbors, roller bearings, dowel pins, and a variety of machine parts
- Ideally suited for power drive shafts and applications where accuracy and straightness are required
|Package Weight:||32.04 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Precision Brand, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Lyndex-Nikken HSK40A-NPU8-114 Series HSK Integral Keyless Drill Chuck, HSK40A Taper, 0-5/16 inches Capacity, 4.76 inches Length.Compact design and small head prevent drill slippage during operation. Balanced to 12,000RPM. High precision .0005" or bet...