Product Description & Reviews
Lag screw bolts are used in place of standard wood screws whenever the mounting surface must bear a heavy load. They are often used on heavy lumber. Due to the thicker diameter, a pre-drilled pilot hole is required. The hex head allows for it to be tightened with more torque than can be used on a phillips head screw.Diameter & Length: 1/2 inch X 3 inch. Heavy duty wood screw with 6 sided hex bolt head. Features deep wood screw threads and does not accept a nut. Used in applications where standard wood screws cannot support the load (deck building, etc.).
Features & Highlights
- Diameter & Length: 1/2 inch X 3 inch
- Heavy duty wood screw with 6 sided hex bolt head
- Features deep wood screw threads and does not accept a nut
- Used in applications where standard wood screws cannot support the load (deck building, etc.)
- Requires pilot hole to be drilled and installs using wrench or socket tool
|Item Weight:||2.32 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.63 x 2.17 x 2.17 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By NATIONAL MFG/SPECTRUM BRANDS HHI
mpn: N179-158, ean: 0886780014426,