PTO Drive is 6 Tooth DriveActual displacement: 9.9 CI/Rev, Porting location: Side, Center Section: Cast Iron, RPM: 540A feature that contributes to the excellent and long-lived efficiency of the Prince PTO pumps is the minimum clearance between the gears and the center housing. Each pump is assemblied with zero clearance between the housing and the tips of the gear teeth, then test run until the teeth establish a proper wear path in the housing. The result is a much tighter clearance than found in traditional pumps or imported pumps.
Features & Highlights
- Prince PTO pumps have self adjusting wear plates that seal around the two unequal size gears, These plates activated by internal fluid pressure, offset wear or expansion
- All pumps are provided with an inlet port adapter (SAE O-ring boss to hose barb) and outlet port adapter (SAE O-ring boss to female pipe threads)
- Oil operating temperature should not exceed 180 degrees F; If it does, the reservoir may be too small or a heat exchanger may be needed
- Prince PTO pumps are designed to operate at up to 100% of standard PTO shaft speeds; Standard speeds are 540 rpm and 1000 rpm
- Prince pumps are designed for 2250 PSI max, relief valve setting; A relief valve, external to the pump, must be provided in the system
|Manufacturer:||Prince Manufacturing Corporation|
|Publisher:||Prince Manufacturing Corporation|
|Studio:||Prince Manufacturing Corporation|
|Item Size:||11 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||53.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||9 x 8.5 x 8.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Prince Manufacturing, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Prince Manufacturing
PTO Drive is 6 Tooth DriveActual displacement: 5.7 CI/Rev, Porting location: Side, Center Section: Aluminum, RPM: 540A feature that contributes to the excellent and long-lived efficiency of the Prince PTO pumps is the minimum clearance between the ge...