Quimat Arduino CNC Shield Contoller Kits for 3D Printer,CNC Shield V3.0 + UNO R3 Board + Nema 17 Stepper Motor + A4988 Stepper Motor Driver + Heat Sinks,Perfectly Compatible with GRBL
Free Shipping Included! Quimat Arduino CNC Shield Contoller Kits for 3D Printer,CNC Shield V3.0 + UNO R3 Board + Nema 17 Stepper Motor + A4988 Stepper Motor Driver + Heat Sinks,Perfectly Compatible with GRBL by Quimat at In The National Interest. MPN: QD06C. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. CNC Shield V3.0 features: Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.0. GRBL 0.8c compatible.(Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns
Features & Highlights
- CNC Shield V3.0 Features - Latest Version 3.0, GRBL 0.8c compatible, 4 Axis supported and 2 end stops for each axis.
- Compact design - Stepper motors can be connected with 4 pin molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Stepper Drivers - Uses removable Pololu A4988 compatible stepper drivers, jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers
- Stepping Motor Included - Nema 17 model, holding torque of 26Ncm(36.8oz.in), 12V/0.4A and 1.8 deg.step angle(200 steps/rev)
- Technical support - Our technical support team is on standby to provide solutions to your questions, please feel free to contact us.
|Package Weight:||0.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.69 x 3.39 x 3.39 inches|