Product Description & Reviews
Aluminum 30" x 42" Loading dock plate with a 9" lip-bend and machine beveled edges provides a smooth transition from a dock surface to tractor trailer bed for material handling with pallet jack trucks and hand carts. Bridge the gap between trailers and loading docks easily and conveniently. Each dock plate is rated for a maximum 3,300 lb capacity over 2" surface height at 14% grade or 3" at 19% grade. Made from heavy duty 0.375" thick aluminum plate construction with a diamond tread surface. Includes bolt-on steel lock legs to help reduce plate shifting between trailer and dock during use. Weighs 54 lbs and includes carrying handles for moving the dock plate to and from loading areas. Designed for use with non-motored equipment, pallet trucks, pallet jacks, foot traffic, and hand carts only.
Features & Highlights
- For loading dock pallet trucks, pallet jacks, carts, and foot traffic material handling
- 30" x 42" Loading dock plate with a 9" lip-bend and machine beveled edges
- Includes bolt-on carrying handles and steel lock legs
- Maximum 3,300 lb. capacity over 2" surface height at 14% grade or 3" at 19% grade
- Heavy duty all aluminum construction with a diamond tread surface
|Item Weight:||56 pounds|
|Item Size:||42 x 0.38 x 0.38 inches|
|Package Size:||30 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.