Ready Welder 10000 - RWII Model #10000 Battery Operated MIG Gun
Ready Welder 10000 - RWII Model #10000 Battery Operated MIG Gun by Ready Welder at In The National Interest. MPN: 10000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description:1. The RWII Model #10000 is most frequently used by repairmen, maintenance workers, 4X4 off-road enthusiasts, ranchers, boaters,
1. The RWII Model #10000 is most frequently used by repairmen, maintenance workers, 4X4 off-road enthusiasts, ranchers, boaters, agricultural industry and anyone primarily using batteries as the power source.
2. The RWII Model #10000 is cabled best for battery operation. The ground cable is attached to the red dual quick disconnect connectors. This makes welding jobs in remote locations easy, quick and portable.
3. This model will also connect to most MIG/CV (constant voltage) machines and all DC (direct current) output-welding machines.
4. This model will run off any 12, 18, 24 & 36 volt batteries in a parallel series depending on the application and material to be welded. The Model #10000 has a one year 100% parts and labor limited factory warranty.
1. Welds steel, stainless and aluminum or any metals where standard one or two pound spools are available
2. Connects to batteries:
- 12 Volt battery can do thin sheet metal
- 24 Volt will single pass 1/2" @ 275 amp
- 36 Volt will weld up to 3/4" @ 350 to 400 amp
3. Welds 22 gage to 3/4''
4. Connects to MIG/Constant voltage output welders
5. Uses wire sizes from 0.023 to 0.046 without changing rollers
6. Uses heavy-duty TWECO quality front end consumables
7. Wire speeds of 50 inches to 900 inches per minute
8. Built-in stitch mode for thinner material
9. Polarity indicator lights
10. Ten foot cable with quick disconnects, can be extended to 100 feet
11. Built-in gas valve
12. Ground cable attached
13. Dimensions: 18" H X 24" W X 8" D
14. Net Weight: 18 lbs
15. Warranty: one year 100% parts and labor limited factory warranty
RWII High-Impact MIG gun
Ten feet of cable
One spool of flux core wire
300 amp ground clamp
Two battery clamps
Extra tips and gas hose fitting
Ten extra feet of gas hose
Foam lined blow-molded tough briefcase
Features & Highlights
- Perfect for portable welding repair jobs
- Specifically cabled for standard battery connection
- Includes quick disconnect plugs, ground cable and clamp for maximum portability
- Connects to MIG/Constant voltage output welders
- Welds steel, stainless and aluminum or any metals where standard one or two pound spools are available
|Package Weight:||18 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 8 x 8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ready Welder, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Sharpie Tungsten Grinder
The SharpieTM Brand "SD" StandardTM model has it's grind angle pre-set at 20 degrees, a good, general-purpose angle for a variety of TIG welding applications, making the SharpieTM Standard model an economical choice. The grinder's double-sided dia...
mpn: AlphaCut 60, ean: 0850265005896,
60 Amps of professional cutting power Blow-back start technology, Pilot Arc Commercial class, 60% Duty cycle at 60 amps 110/220 voltage comes with adapter to take machine from 220v to 110v quickly with the snap of a plug Continuous Pilot Arc enables ...
By AMERICAN HAKKO PRODUCTS INC
mpn: FM203-DP, ean: 0641328052588,
Hakko FM203-DP ESD-Safe Dual Port Soldering Station with Two FM2027 Soldering Irons A wide range of handpiece selection Figures of connectable handpieces are shown on the connectors as well as the indications of Channel D and Channel S. Buzzer ON/OFF...
mpn: SuperCut51P, ean: 0850265005582,
The new SuperCut 51P, is the latest SuperCut Plasma cutter available from Everlast and is the successor to the long running and popular SuperCut 50P. The newly redesigned MOSFET inverter of the SuperCut 51P is now better than ever when compared to ol...
mpn: 500554001, ean: 0715959566636,
This exceptional value pairs the Hobart Handler 190 Wire Feed Welder with a 10ft., 150 Amp Spool Gun, resulting in one powerful welding package. The Hobart Handler 190 is a powerful and portable wire-feed flux core and MIG welder designed to weld mil...
For the extra go anywhere capability, the Everlast PowerTIG 185 DV delivers dual voltage capability that will enable you to operate virtually anywhere a power outlet is present. The PowerTIG DV's digitally controlled IGBT inverter delivers a smooth,...
By Lincoln Electric
mpn: K1297, ean: 8217139310500,
AC/DC 225/125 Arc welder, AC & DC welding arcs with broad output ranges for versatile use, ideal for jobs that require top arc-welding performance, can be used for maintenance repair, fabrication, construction & other applications, great for use with...
mpn: FA430-KIT1, ean: 0641328061740,
Hakko FA430-KIT1 Smoke Absorber with C1571. The Hakko FA-430 fume extraction unit is designed expressly for use at soldering stations, extracting the contaminated air directly at the source. Contaminated air is captured from the workplace surrounding...
mpn: 500564, ean: 0715959613620,
Portable and ready to cut out of the box. The Airforce 12ci has inverter technology, which provides powerful cutting ability in a compact lightweight – only 27 lbs. – package. What’s more, the Airforce 12ci has a built-in air compressor making ...
mpn: 500553, ean: 0715959556491,
The Hobart Handler 210MVP allows for great welder portability and convenience through the use of a multi-voltage plug. This option lets you plug the unit into either a 115V or 230V outlet with an easy change of the plug. The generous operating parame...