Ready Welder 10000 - RWII Model #10000 Battery Operated MIG Gun
Ready Welder 10000 - RWII Model #10000 Battery Operated MIG Gun by Ready Welder at In The National Interest. MPN: 10000. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Description:1. The RWII Model #10000 is most frequently used by repairmen, maintenance workers, 4X4 off-road enthusiasts, ranchers, boaters,
1. The RWII Model #10000 is most frequently used by repairmen, maintenance workers, 4X4 off-road enthusiasts, ranchers, boaters, agricultural industry and anyone primarily using batteries as the power source.
2. The RWII Model #10000 is cabled best for battery operation. The ground cable is attached to the red dual quick disconnect connectors. This makes welding jobs in remote locations easy, quick and portable.
3. This model will also connect to most MIG/CV (constant voltage) machines and all DC (direct current) output-welding machines.
4. This model will run off any 12, 18, 24 & 36 volt batteries in a parallel series depending on the application and material to be welded. The Model #10000 has a one year 100% parts and labor limited factory warranty.
1. Welds steel, stainless and aluminum or any metals where standard one or two pound spools are available
2. Connects to batteries:
- 12 Volt battery can do thin sheet metal
- 24 Volt will single pass 1/2" @ 275 amp
- 36 Volt will weld up to 3/4" @ 350 to 400 amp
3. Welds 22 gage to 3/4''
4. Connects to MIG/Constant voltage output welders
5. Uses wire sizes from 0.023 to 0.046 without changing rollers
6. Uses heavy-duty TWECO quality front end consumables
7. Wire speeds of 50 inches to 900 inches per minute
8. Built-in stitch mode for thinner material
9. Polarity indicator lights
10. Ten foot cable with quick disconnects, can be extended to 100 feet
11. Built-in gas valve
12. Ground cable attached
13. Dimensions: 18" H X 24" W X 8" D
14. Net Weight: 18 lbs
15. Warranty: one year 100% parts and labor limited factory warranty
RWII High-Impact MIG gun
Ten feet of cable
One spool of flux core wire
300 amp ground clamp
Two battery clamps
Extra tips and gas hose fitting
Ten extra feet of gas hose
Foam lined blow-molded tough briefcase
Features & Highlights
- Perfect for portable welding repair jobs
- Specifically cabled for standard battery connection
- Includes quick disconnect plugs, ground cable and clamp for maximum portability
- Connects to MIG/Constant voltage output welders
- Welds steel, stainless and aluminum or any metals where standard one or two pound spools are available
|Package Weight:||18 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 8 x 8 inches|