RIDGID 48103 SeeSnake Compact2 System with Self-Leveling Pipe Inspection Camera and Sonde (Transmitter) for Pipe Location (Battery Sold Separately)
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the RIDGID 48103 SeeSnake Compact2 System with Self-Leveling Pipe Inspection Camera and Sonde (Transmitter) for Pipe Location (Battery Sold Separately) by Ridgid at In The National Interest. MPN: 48103. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The SeeSnake Compact2 includes 100 foot (30 meters) flexible plumbing snake push cable ideal for versatile pipe inspection, self-leveling color video
The SeeSnake Compact2 includes 100 foot (30 meters) flexible plumbing snake push cable ideal for versatile pipe inspection, self-leveling color video inspection camera (648 x 488 NTSC video resolution), flexible sonde for line location, quick-release CCU (camera control unit) docking system, SeeSnake CS6xPak Monitor, instructional DVD, and operator's manual. The entire system is powered by Lithium Ion Battery & Charger Kit (RIDGID #44853) Sold Separately
The Compact2 camera system combines provides a small footprint and big performance. The reel frame has a height of 17 inches and only weighs 16.6 pounds (7,5 kilograms), without batteries, making it easy to transport the system to the required location.
The built-in 6 LED lights provides exceptional viewing on the SeeSnake CS6xPak monitor. Improving the captured still images and video clips that can be saved directly to a USB thumb drive along with high-quality multimedia reports. Plumbing snake camera head is made of hardened stainless steel for optimum durability. The sewer camera has a locator has a built-in. The flexible 512 Hertz sonde is housed in the spring assembly allowing for underground pipe location.
With a push cable diameter of 0.26 inches and minimum bend radius of 2.5 inches (6,3 centimeter) the SeeSnake efficiently inspects 1-1/2 inch to 6-inch diameter pipes. Having a capacity for a wide range of pipe diameters makes this system ideal for a wide range of pipe inspection needs.
Since 1923, RIDGID has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the RIDGID brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength, and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago.
Features & Highlights
- Big performance whether requiring a video inspection camera system or a pipe locator, in a compact, durable package
- Quick-release camera control unit (CCU) docking system for fast, efficient job set-up with the CS6xPak display for the pipe inspection camera.
- Includes a 100 Foot of flexible push cable to ease through multiple tight turns while inspecting lines or pipe locating 1-1/2 inch to 6-inch pipe
- 6 rugged, high-intensity LED lights built into self-leveling sewer inspection camera for exceptional viewing and long life
- Built-in sonde (512 Hertz beacon) to locate a point of interest during the pipe inspection - Ideal when used in conjunction with a line locator
|Manufacturer:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Publisher:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Studio:||Ridgid Tool Company|
|Item Size:||5 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||10.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.01 x 10.98 x 10.98 inches|