Robo C2 Smart Assembled 3D Printer with WiFi, 5x5x6” Build Volume, Easy to Use, Open Source, Compact
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 25% on the Robo C2 Smart Assembled 3D Printer with WiFi, 5x5x6” Build Volume, Easy to Use, Open Source, Compact by ROBO 3D at In The National Interest. MPN: C2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Robo C2 is the next generation of fully-featured 3D printers from Robo . Featuring a compact size, it has one of the fastest print speeds in
The Robo C2 is the next generation of fully-featured 3D printers from Robo . Featuring a compact size, it has one of the fastest print speeds in the desktop 3D space with 250 mm per second. With a 3.5” built-in touch screen as well as WiFi and mobile connectivity, it is fully compatible with Robo's new print app, so you can 3D print right from any iOS device (android coming soon). The Robo C2 3D printer brings a high-quality, easy-to-use solution to consumers, schools, and businesses. The Robo C2 features a removable, non-heated, and automatic self-leveling print bed with a buildtak surface so you no longer need to use painters tape or hair spray on your platform. The Robo C2 is one of the smallest and most portable of 3D printers in the market, focused on users that want a smaller and more compact offering. While it may be compact, it still boasts a layer resolution of up to 20 microns for smooth and highly detailed prints. Supported with Apple iOS and macOS, Windows, and Linux and supports file types STL, OBJ, and AMF. The Robo C2 supports over 20 materials including a majority of Robo legacy materials, including PLA, carbon fiber, wood, metal infused, and flexible material. A 1 year commercial subscription to Autodesk Fusion 360 is included with each unit, as well as 24/7 customer support and a 12 month parts replacement warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Notice - Amazon is the only authorized seller of Robo 3D items on Amazon.com. Items purchase from other third parties may not be factory new and subject to voided warranties.
- 3D Printing has never been easier with this reliable, easy-to-use, smart, and award winning Robo C2 3D Printer.
- Make more with the Robo C2 - this compact smart 3D printer with Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to make whatever you can imagine right from your mobile device using the Robo app, available on iOS and coming soon to Andoid. Monitor your products and print from your phone, tablet, or USB. The C2 is one of the only 3D printers that can work directly from a Chromebook - because we have onboard slicing, you do not need to download a program in order to print.
- Compact, yet powerful - fabricates parts up to 5 x 5 x 6 inches (D x W x H). With a build speed up to 16mm3/s, travel speed up to 250mm/s, and print range from 300 to 20 microns, C2 is best in class in features, quality and price. The C2 includes precision sensor technology for automatic leveling.
- Print 3D models (.stl format) directly to your 3D printer with our innovative on-board slicing on our 3.5" color touch screen. You can also store up to 500 3D models with 4gb of storage as well as start/stop/monitor your print jobs all from your C2 touch screen.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - download the Robo app (iOS available now - Android soon), connect your Robo C2, and print directly to your 3D printer with your phone or tablet - Save all your models in your google drive or dropbox, access them within the app, and send the models to your Robo C2 while enjoying features like automatic leveling on our removable, non-heated, buildtak platform.
- Open source filament system means you can use the Robo C2 to print with 20+ materials (non heated bed materials) from a variety of vendors - and with filament run-out detection, your print jobs will never fail due to material running out. The Robo C2 will automatically notify you, save your 3D print, and resume when you're ready with a fresh roll.
- 24/7 Robo Support - ROBO 3D is now offering 24/7 phone support to make sure our customers are taken care of at all times, including the ability to schedule a 1-on-1 repair session with a technician via Skype video. Call us at 1 (844) 476-2633 for any support questions. We also feature a 1 year parts replacement warranty as well as a 1-year subscription to Autodesk Fusion 360
|Item Weight:||24.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||13 x 12.75 x 12.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||29.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.98 x 15.98 x 15.98 inches|