The Royal Versa-Turn live center is an excellent multi-purpose live center designed to handle most common turning jobs. The unique design is really two centers in one. The rear section of the point acts as a bull-head. It is great for tubes and parts with large center holes. The front section of the point is extended. It can be used for parts with standard center holes and provides excellent tool clearance. It is extremely free turning, making it an ideal choice for thin parts that could bend when subjected to high thrust loads and plastic. Both sections of the rotating point are guaranteed to +/- 0.00005" TIR.
Features & Highlights
- Multi-purpose live center; Rear portion acts as a bull-head; Extended front section of point is used for parts with standard center holes and provides excellent tool clearance
- Extremely free turning; ideal choice for thin parts and plastic
- Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability
- Standard point angle is 60 degree; +/- 0.00005" TIR guaranteed
- 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
|Package Weight:||7.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.8 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Royal, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 51105, ean: 0734059012188,
Full length spindle for extra rigidity. Bodies are heat treated for additional strength. Riten full service, repair and guarantee apply.Accuracy: guaranteed to ±.00005". Heavy duty tri-bearing design.. Points are through-hardened to Rc 61 - 63.. Max...
By Z LIVE CENTER
mpn: ZLC03012MT4-200, ean: 0168858800897,
Large diameter: 7-7/8". Small diameter: 2-3/4". Overall Length: 8-1/2". 75 Degree.Designed for large, hollow work pieces such as pipe, tube or other material that has a large center hole. High rigidity and high abrasion resistance. Triple ball bearin...