Purchasing this all-in-one Ryobi Door Installation kit will make mortising a breeze! This kit, perfect for home improvement projects, attaches snugly to any standard sized door with the built-in plastic clamp, eliminating rocking or other movements while you rout that perfect square or rounded hinge mortise. You don’t need to be worried about lacking the right bit for the job, because we have a routing bit included in this system so you can get down to business ASAP! Be even more confident with the widths and depths of your cuts thanks to the onboard adjustment tool and bit depth gauge. When you’re finished with your project, securely re-store your bit in the attached organizational container. Using a smaller tool to complete your renovation or DIY project? Use the removable front guide to support your chisels and compact routers! This kit will provide the wherewithal you need to complete any hinge mortising job around the house for years to come.
Features & Highlights
- NO NEED FOR ANY OF YOUR SCREWS OR NAILS thanks to the integrated screw in clamp that will let this tool fit standard door thicknesses
- REMOVABLE PLASTIC INSERTS HELP VERSATILE MORTISING by allowing you to either cut rounded or squared pieces into your door
- 3 INCLUDED BITS WITH BUILT IN STORAGE (carbide hinge tip router bit, 1/8" bronze oxide drill bit, PH2/8-10SL double ended screwdriver bit) for routers and screwdrivers, so you can get to work on renovating your home right out of the package
- THE REMOVABLE FRONT GUIDE RAIL means that you can work with routers OR chisels of varying sizes
- WORKS FOR ALL STANDARD HINGE SIZES, including 5/8" and 1/4"
|Item Size:||2.56 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.7 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ryobi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: L147 626 LH, ean: 0049306854313,
The ML19 intermediate pivot is required and must be ordered separately. The bottom pivot mounts directly to the floor. This is for lead-lined or high traffic Doors. The Doors will swing at 180 Degrees, trim permitting. Available for fire door assembl...