Sandvik Coromant A345-076R25-13M CoroMill 345 Face Milling Cutter, Steel, Right Hand, 1" Arbor, 3" Cutting Diameter x 1-49/64" Overall Length, 13 Insert Size, 6 Close Pitch
Free Shipping Included! Sandvik Coromant A345-076R25-13M CoroMill 345 Face Milling Cutter, Steel, Right Hand, 1'' Arbor, 3'' Cutting Diameter x 1-49/64'' Overall Length, 13 Insert Size, 6 Close Pitch by Sandvik Coromant at In The National Interest. MPN: A345-076R25-13M. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Unique insert design with fixed pocket and shim
- Double-sided inserts with eight cutting edges
- Wiper inserts for best surface finish
- Coolant supply directed to each pocket
- A 45-degree face mill that provides the best cost efficiency on the market, with the high security and predictability needed for unmanned production for problem-free machining and reduced downtime. Application: face milling, diameter range: 40-250 mm. High-performance face milling cutter with eight edges for reduced cost per component. Four different pitches for optimized utilization and productivity. Increased feed per tooth with Wiper technology. Internal coolant up to diameter 125 mm for maximum output. Shim-protected tip seat for long cutter body tool life. At large depths of cut, chip hammering will often damage the following edge that is indexed in position for cutting. The CoroMill 345 insert geometry protects against this, which allows more edges to be fully utilized. Shim designed for insert seat protection and full support of the insert. This ensures longer life for the cutter body. ISO application area: steel, stainless steel, cast iron, hardened material.
|Item Weight:||0.82 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.36 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.84 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|