Sandvik Coromant A419-051R19-14M CoroMill 419 Face Mill Cutter, Steel, Screw Clamp, Right Hand, 3/4" Arbor, 2" Cutting Diameter x 1-49/64" Overall Length, 4 Close Pitch
Free Shipping Included! Sandvik Coromant A419-051R19-14M CoroMill 419 Face Mill Cutter, Steel, Screw Clamp, Right Hand, 3/4'' Arbor, 2'' Cutting Diameter x 1-49/64'' Overall Length, 4 Close Pitch by Sandvik Coromant at In The National Interest. MPN: A419-051R19-14M. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- Wide range of grades and geometries
- Radius inserts and inserts with parallel land
- Through coolant on all cutters enables efficient wet machining as well as compressed air cooling
- Reduced axial forces with a 19° lead angle and a positive axial inclination angle
- CoroMill 419 is a new five-edge high-feed milling concept for roughing to semi-finishing, offering excellent performance in all material groups and with great possibilities for optimization. The high feed and light-cutting action also enable a soft sound, creating a more operator-friendly environment. Application: high-feed face- and profile milling, suitable for most applications and industry segments, machining of components requiring long overhangs, also suitable for less-powered machines and weak fixturings. High productivity in applications requiring light cutting action. Long tool life, especially in difficult-to-machine materials. Strong and robust inserts for reliable machining. Low power consumption. ISO application area: steel, stainless steel, cast iron, heat resistant and titanium alloys, hardened material.
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 3.5 x 3.5 inches|