Sandvik Coromant indexable turning holder for internal machining of small, long and slender components. Sharp cutting edges and excellent chip control ensure a soft cutting action and low cutting forces, giving an outstanding surface finish to the component. Geometries designed for high pressure coolant is now available for stainless steel and HRSA materials. Low cutting forces, excellent edge strength, outstanding chip control.
Features & Highlights
- Bars for positive basic shape inserts 7 degrees
- Screw clamping uses positive single sided inserts and is the first choice for both internal and external longitudinal turning of long slender components.
- Sharp cutting edges and excellent chip control ensure a soft cutting action
- Low cutting forces, giving an outstanding surface finish to the component
- Conventional carbide shank design for all insert shapes and in different angles
|Part Number:||E16R-SVQCR 11-ER|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sandvik Coromant, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By TERRA CARBIDE
FEATURES Indexable end mills utilize TPKN/TPCN ISO milling inserts or TPU/TPG/TPMN utility inserts. Easy screw down clamping system. 90° approach angle. Axial rake angle: 0° Cutting rake angle: 0° Weldon shank for CAT, BT and other holding systems...
mpn: '00454496, ean: 0653958130673,
Product Type Drill Press Stand. Includes Stand. Machine Compatibility Bench Model Radial Drills. Overall Height (Decimal Inch) 25. Overall Depth (Decimal Inch) 27.0000. Overall Length (Decimal Inch) 35.0000Import - Drill Press Stand 454496. Accomodat...