Alloy in 55/56 AWG size (0.0005") in 1/4 hard state with polyimide coating. Well suited to electrical stimulation measurements at nerve endings. NiCr alloy. Polyimide coating chosen to minimize biological impacts. Can be multifilared for multipoint measurements for multivariate analysis. Proven product in use globally by numerous research facilities. 1,000 foot length of wire. (Note: attached photo is bulk spool. Your spool will have 1,000 feet.)
Features & Highlights
- 1,000 Foot Tetrode Wire by Sandvik in Palm Coast, FL
- Tetrode Wire commonly used for nerve stimulation research, and making electrodes.
- Alloy: Nickel-Chrome aka NiCr, RO800, Redi Ohm 800
- Size (diameter): 55.5 AWG, 0.0005", 0.012 mm
- Polyimide (PAC) Coating well suited to minimize biological impacts.
|Manufacturer:||Sandvik Palm Coast|
|Brand:||Sandvik - Kanthal|
|Publisher:||Sandvik Palm Coast|
|Studio:||Sandvik Palm Coast|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sandvik - Kanthal, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AccessControlPlenum-500, ean: 0615872450060,
Access Control Composite Cable Plenum Rated - 500 foot reel - 18 AWG 4/C + 22 AWG 3/Pairs Shielded + 22 AWG 2/C + 22 AWG 4/C - Yellow PVC Jacket - Cable is used for card readers, electronic locks, door contacts, and retinal scanners in commercial, go...