Silver Star Trim Head 305 Stainless Steel Star Drive Wood Screws, #9 x 2-1/2-Inch. Use T20 bit and conveniently packed in a reusable bulk container of 2500 piece count. Includes one “Free Bit-Inch. For use with chemically treated materials and in areas that are exposed to weather, high moisture or other caustic conditions that require the maximum resistance or when staining is required. Great for siding, decking, docks, most seacoast applications and more.
Features & Highlights
- Silver Star 305 Stainless Steel Star Drive Wood Screws for Coastal Environments, Corrosive Applications and High Moisture Areas Where Extra Resistance is Needed
- Star Drive offers twice the torque over Phillips or square drive screws
- Flat Trim Head with Self-countersinking Nibs and Drag Reducing Knurled Shoulder
- Type 17 Notched Extra Sharp Point reduces the need for pre-drilling
- Deep, Wide, Sharp Threads and provides maximum holding power
|Manufacturer:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Brand:||Screw Products, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Studio:||Screw Products Inc.|
|Item Size:||10 x 8 x 8 inches|
|Package Weight:||23.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||10 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Screw Products, Inc., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.