Product Description & Reviews
Specification: Model: SCT-013-000 Type: Non-invasive current transformer Core Material: Ferrite Input Current: 0~100A AC Output Mode: 0~50mA Leading Wire in Length: 1m Turns Ratio: 1: 1800 Work Voltage: 660 v Resistance Grade: Grade B Max Sampling Resistance: 10 Ω Linearity: ±3% Accurancy: ±1% Work Frequency: 50-1 KHz Work Temperature: -25˚C ~ 70˚C Reference project: Open Energy Monitor Dielectric Strength: 6000V AC/1min Opening Size: 0.51 * 0.51inch / 13 x 13mm Two Form of Output: current output or voltage output (a burden resistor needed to add); Mechanical strength: opening and closing times, no less than 1000 times (20 ℃) High Quality and Safe: Meet the requirement of flame-retardant characteristics (UL94-V0) Applications: For AC motors, lighting equipment, air compressors and other current measurement,monitoring and protection. Package include: 1 x Split Core Current Transformer SCT-013-000 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: 12-Month Warranty; No satisfied ,Free reason for return; We could also resend you new one due to quality problem.
Features & Highlights
- This split core transformer is particularly suitable for DIY use and it works well with arduino and raspberry pi.
- This ac current sensor used for measuring alternating current, particularly used for whole building consumption or generation.
- Use this split core current sensor to build your own energy monitor, reducing your power usage, or use it build an over-current protection device for an AC load.
- Input Current: 0~100A AC; Length of Leading Wire: 1m; Two Form of Output: current output or voltage output (burden resistor needed to add); Cable Jack: 3.5mm (like a headphone jack).
- Suitable for lighting equipment, AC motors, air compressors, monitoring, current measurement and over-current protection.
|Package Weight:||0.31 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.72 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.