300 lbs. holding force per strike (600 lbs. total). Typical applications include: retail display cases, chemical and pharmaceutical storage cabinets, inventory cages and other cabinets that utilize outswinging doors with a common center latching point. Indoor or outdoor operation.
Features & Highlights
- Patented instant release circuit - no residual magnetism
- Surface mounts easily with a minimum of tools
- Fully sealed electronics - tamper proof and weatherproof
- Mounted using steel machine screws into blind finishing nuts
- All ferrous metal surfaces plated to MIL specification
|Manufacturer:||Top Notch Distributors|
|Publisher:||Top Notch Distributors|
|Studio:||Top Notch Distributors|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Securitron, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Von Duprin
mpn: 6211 FSE 12VDC US32D, ean: 0043156870950,
Electric strikes can be used in standalone applications or as part of an access control system. They provide remote release of a locked door and allow a door to be opened without retracting the latch bolt. Allegion offers a variety of electric strike...