SharkBite 1-Inch PEX Tubing, 500 Feet, WHITE, for Residential and Commercial Potable Water Applications
Free Shipping Included! SharkBite 1-Inch PEX Tubing, 500 Feet, WHITE, for Residential and Commercial Potable Water Applications by SharkBite at In The National Interest. MPN: U880W500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SharkBite PEX Pipe is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing for a range of potable water applications. Can be used in crimp or Push-to-Connect (PTC)
Features & Highlights
- Durable, freeze resistant tubing expands and contracts with temperature changes.
- Flexibility means fewer fittings, limited potential leak points, and lower cost.
- Perfect for wet or dry installations and immediate pressure testing.
- Compatible with SharkBite or barb fittings using crimp or clamp connections.
- Approvals: NSF/ANSI 61, NSF/ANSI 14, CSA B137.5, ASTM F-876/877, AWWA C904
|Item Weight:||86 pounds|
|Item Size:||34.25 x 13 x 13 inches|
|Package Weight:||86 pounds|
|Package Size:||29.7 x 16 x 16 inches|