SINYUM 50 PCS 608-2RS Skateboard Bearing, 8x22x7, Sealed
Mega Sale! Save 30% on the SINYUM 50 PCS 608-2RS Skateboard Bearing, 8x22x7, Sealed by SINYUM at In The National Interest. MPN: S-0010. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Featuring 50 PCS standard ABEC-1 608 2RS C3 deep groove(single row) bearings 8mm(ID)*22mm(OD)*7mm(W) Repalcing the worned ones on your skatebord
Repalcing the worned ones on your skatebord scooter inline blade electric motors, wheels of bicycle & motorcycle,automobile, electric hand power tools, etc in many other rolling applications.
Please do check dimensions/size or the precision grade if it fits in on your device.
This 608-2RS miniature radial ball bearing has red double seals and a steel cage, and conforms to the ABEC 1 precision standard. This light duty bearing has an 8 mm bore diameter, a 22 mm
outside diameter, and a 7 mm width. Its precision is rated at ABEC 1 by the Annular Bearings Engineers Committee (ABEC), allowing higher speeds and creating lower friction than less-precise
ball bearings, and its radial internal clearance is C3 for radial slack between the inner and outer rings is greater than CN (normal) to compensate for thermal expansion. This
bearing is made of ASTM International 52100 steel and heat treated to increase hardness for optimum wear resistance. Its deep ball grooves in both races support high radial and axial loads,
its straight bore fits conventional cylindrical shafts, and its nylon cage prevents the balls from coming into contact with each other during use, reducing friction, vibration, and noise.
Removable single lip contact seals on both sides protect against contaminants and retain lubrication applied at manufacture. This ball bearing is suitable for use in skate boarding, inline skating, and other skating applications.
Features & Highlights
- 50 PCS 608-2RS C3 bearings 8x22x7mm, rubber sealed deep groove
- Precision grade ABEC-1, max rpm 34000 with grease. Pre-lubricated with grease, less friction, no maintenance needed
- Single-row radial ball bearing for applications that support radial and axial loads
- Easily removed and reinstalled.Ideal for moderate load uses: skateboards, Inline skates, scooters, inline blade electric motors, wheels of bicycle, motorcycle, electric hand power tool ect. in many other rolling applications
- Material:Carbon steel. These brand new bearings come directly from factory and fully tested.
|Item Weight:||0.66 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.14 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.46 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|