Stabila 96M Magnetic Level Set Kit - 78"/48"/32"/24"/16" Torpedo and Case
Free Shipping Included! Stabila 96M Magnetic Level Set Kit - 78''/48''/32''/24''/16'' Torpedo and Case by Stabila at In The National Interest. MPN: 78096-TTSP. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Stabila 96M Magnetic Level Set Kit - 78''/48''/32''/24''/16'' Torpedo & Case - The best quality will prove its worth. Sooner or later. STABILA magnetic
Stabila 96M Magnetic Level Set Kit - 78"/48"/32"/24"/16" Torpedo & Case - The best quality will prove its worth. Sooner or later.
STABILA magnetic levels are the most trusted levels for commercial carpentry. All STABILA tools are factory tested and durable; built to handle real world job site conditions while providing craftsmen with the dependability and consistent accuracy they expect and deserve. All accuracy tolerances stated by STABILA are absolute values. STABILA products will never perform below their stated accuracy. STABILA levels will maintain their stated accuracy for life. If they don't, you will be given a new level. Protect your investment with a case.
Applications: Steel studs, commercial doors and windows, drawer slides, shelving/racking, steel erection and fencing. Commercial carpentry.
Measurement accuracy in normal position: ±1/32in @ 72in
Measurement accuracy in reverse position: ±1/32in @ 72in
Number of measuring surfaces: 2
Magnet system: Recessed Rare Earth
Profile: Rectangular profile with ribs
End caps: Removable / Wall Grips / Shock Absorbing
• Stabila 25100 - 10-Inch Die-Cast Torpedo with Rare Earth High Strength Magnets.
• Stabila 38616 - 16" Type 96M Rare Earth High Strength Magnetic Level w/1 plumb vial and no hand holes.
• Stabila 38624 - 24" Type 96M Rare Earth High Strength Magnetic Level w/no hand holes.
• Stabila 38632 - 32" Type 96M Rare Earth High Strength Magnetic Level w/no hand holes.
• Stabila 38648 - 48" Type 96M Rare Earth High Strength Magnetic Level w/ hand holes.
• Stabila 38678 - 78" Type 96M Rare Earth High Strength Magnetic Level w/ hand holes.
• Stabila 30025 - 78",48",32",24",16" Torpedo Level Case.
Features & Highlights
- Type 96M rare earth magnetic levels - for hands free operation and are guaranteed to be accurate for life, STABILA levels are engineered and manufactured in Germany. The magnets are flush mounted in the measuring surface.
- They are installed in such a way that the magnetic assembly fills the frame of the level reinforcing it, The vials read the same in all positions and deliver a certified level accuracy .029 degrees - 1/32in over 72 inches - 0.5mm per meter.
- The unique Vial design is bright, easy to read, STABILA vials will not leak, break or fog, Dual material hand grips in certain lengths for comfort and grip. Shock-absorbing end caps: prevent slipping on walls and are removable to carry lines tight into corners.
- Electrostatic enamel finish on the frame is baked on tough and cleans up with water and brush, Large metal hang hole allows for the level to be stored off of the floor. Applications: Steel studs, commercial doors and windows, drawer slides, shelving/racking, steel erection and fencing. Commercial carpentry.
- Includes: 78"/48"/32"/24"/16" Type 96M Magnetic Levels. 10" Torpedo Level. Carrying Case. Stabila Type 96M Magnetic Levels Made in Germany.
|Package Weight:||18.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.28 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Stabila, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 500-506-10, ean: 0603908245162,
The Mitutoyo 500-506-10 Absolute Digimatic digital caliper is for measuring inside and outside diameters, depth, and step of items in harsh workshop conditions. This caliper has a measurement range of 0 to 24" (0 to 600mm), resolution of 0.0005" (0.0...
mpn: 468-265, ean: 4946368563183,
The Mitutoyo Digimatic 468 series Holtest LCD inside micrometer has three-point contacts for self-centering measurement of the inside dimension (ID) of bores, and a digital single-value LCD readout that displays in inch and metric units with resoluti...
mpn: 227-201, ean: 4946368392912,
The Mitutoyo 227 series ABSOLUTE Digimatic LCD micrometer has a digital single-value LCD readout that displays in metric units with resolution to 0.001mm. A knurled friction thimble helps provide quick adjustment capability, and an adjustable measuri...
mpn: 547-400S, ean: 4946368599533,
Mitutoyo 547-400S IDC Digimatic Thickness Gage, Flat Anvil, High Accuracy Type, 0 - 0.47"/0-12mm Range, .00005"/0.001mm Resolution, +/-0.00015" AccuracyMeasuring force 3.5N or less. Digimatic IDC indicator. 5,000 Hours Battery Life Under Normal Condi...
By Reed Instruments
This ultrasonic thickness gauge has a large backlit LCD display and is capable of measuring the thickness of a wide variety of ultrasonic conductive materials. The R7900 features user adjustable high/low alarms and internal memory capable of storing ...
mpn: POSITECTOR 6000 NS1,
The PosiTector 6000 NS1 Coating Thickness Gauge Standard Model with Separate Probe for Non-ferrous Metal Substrates (0-60 mils/1500 um), complete kit is a simple and durable precision instrument that uses magnetic and eddy current principles to accur...
mpn: DFT Combo,
The PosiTest DFT is the economical choice that provides the proven quality of DeFelsko inspection instruments. Fast, repeatable measurements and NO calibration required for most applications make the PosiTest DFT ideal for powder coaters, paint appli...
Three 360 degree line lasers to aid in full room layout. Green beam laser technology which is four times brighter than red. Integrated magnetic bracket allows for flush attachment to metal track and steel. Extendable height ranges from 24 inches to 6...