Sterling Seal & Supply 7106 Neoprene 60 Durometer rubber is a very good general service gasket material that has numerous applications in the process industries and in the water and wastewater industry Style 7106PSA is a DIY individuals dream come true This disc shaped gasket is shipped with a pressure sensitive adhesive backing, often referred to as peel and stick gaskets or adhesive backed gaskets The adhesive backing is a key feature that can aid in assembly, saving time and money!!! This disc is economically priced, good for making flange gaskets, sides of conveyors, supports, cushions and all kinds of applications where rubber elasticity is required at low cost Style 7106 maintains high absorption factors ideal for absorbing sound, vibrations and trepidations energy Neoprene material is suitable for tiles and walls and is often placed between footsteps, isolating sounds in the range of 200-1500 Hz Style 7106 sealing properties make it useful to stop water leaks between floors and walls Sterling Seal & Supply #7106 has a temperature range of -20 F to 190 F This material is black in color with a smooth finish Sterling Seal & Supply 7106 is suitable for applications requiring moderate exposure to the ozone Neoprene is suitable for hydraulic silicates and has moderate oil resistance qualities This material is impact and abrasion resistant Commonly used in equipment such as valves, pumps, flanges, doors, mixers, agitators and automotive replacement parts Sterling Seal Inc of NJ Style 7106 Neoprene have proven their long-term reliability under a variety of operating conditions over the course of many years
Features & Highlights
- DO IT YOUR SELF (DIY) MATERIAL - This product is great for your home and workplace projects. Cut it easily with a knife or scissors
- POSSIBLE APPLICATIONS - Use Style 7106 for projects like, gasket creation, vibration reduction, water insulation, leveling objects, floor cushioning, hammering protection, sound reduction.
- GASKETS - Build different shapes of gaskets for plumbing, mechanics, industrial applications. Bevel the edge for custom fit with ease
- • Sterling Seal & Supply #7106 Neoprene has a temperature range of -20 F to 190 F. PSA, peel and stick gasket disc to assist in installation
- • RESISTS Fuels, Oils, Petrochemicals, Many Chemicals, Abrasion, Impact
|Manufacturer:||Assigned by Sur-Seal, Inc. of NJ|
|Brand:||Sterling Seal & Supply|
|Publisher:||Assigned by Sur-Seal, Inc. of NJ|
|Studio:||Assigned by Sur-Seal, Inc. of NJ|
|Package Weight:||6 pounds|
|Package Size:||14 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sterling Seal & Supply, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Sterling Seal & Supply
Sterling Seal Inc Style #7200MDS Medium Density Red Sponge Rubber is a closed cell gasketing material that offers good compression set Silicone sponge rubber, medium density, is one of the most popular high temperature and low temperature gasket mate...