SuperDroid Robots Programmable Triangular Omni Wheel Vectoring Robot - IG32 DM
SuperDroid Robots Programmable Triangular Omni Wheel Vectoring Robot - IG32 DM by SuperDroid Robots at In The National Interest. MPN: TP-251-003. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These programmable triangular omni wheel robot platforms are designed and fabricated in North Carolina USA and fully supported by SuperDroid Robots,
This is a programmable robot that utilizes Arduino microcontroller technology, enabling you to develop a robot with autonomous features. This robot comes with example code so you're able to run the robot as soon as you get it. The robot is assembled, which includes all the wiring, mechanical assembly, programming, and testing of the robot; It will come ready to run out of the box.
Features & Highlights
- 12V 4500hAhr NiMH battery and charger.
- Arduino Uno Programmable Controller.
- Completely assembled, sample program, and tested.
- Direct Drive IG32 Triangular Omni Wheel Base with motors and double row omni wheels.
- The robot weighs about 6.5lbs in the default configuration.