Sur-Seal 2236.375X2 Teadit Style 2236 Graphite Foil with Inconel Wire Jacket, 3/8" CS x 2 lb. Spool
Free Shipping Included! Sur-Seal 2236.375X2 Teadit Style 2236 Graphite Foil with Inconel Wire Jacket, 3/8'' CS x 2 lb. Spool by Sterling Seal & Supply at In The National Interest. MPN: 2236.375X2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SSS 2236 valve packing is self-lubricating, non-hardening, dimensionally stable and resistant to gases and fluids as well as heat, pressure and
SSS 2236 valve packing is self-lubricating, non-hardening, dimensionally stable and resistant to gases and fluids as well as heat, pressure and chemicals It's high temperature flexible graphite and Inconel filament jacket affords mechanical stability while the advanced construction provides leakage control and high integrity in steam service Due to its physical properties and ability to minimize friction SSS Style 2236 is ideal for valves and can be used within a broad range of applications (1/2” PACKING CROSS SECTION X 10 POUND SPOOL)
Features & Highlights
- SSS 2236 Valve Packing is ideal for petroleum and chemical process industry. It's self-lubricating, non-hardening, dimensionally stable and resistant to gases, fluids, heat, pressure and chemicals
- SSS 2236 packing is suitable for VOC & VHAP emissions regulations, TA-LUFT approved, has excellent emissions control and is low-leakage certified
- SSS 2236 packing maintains low stem torque values even when high installation stresses are applied. It is wire Reinforced with a high temperature flexible graphite and Inconel filament jacket
- 0-14 pH range; Temperature (minimum -400 F, maximum steam 1247 F) (atmosphere 850 F) / Pressure: To 450 bar (6526 psi) Shaft Speed: 2950 fpm (15m/s)
- 9.7 ft. per pound. Approximate yields +/- 10%
|Brand:||Sterling Seal & Supply|
|Package Weight:||2.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 4.37 x 4.37 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Sterling Seal & Supply, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 898951, ean: 0687965014428,
Includes 531603 gasket - R/V cover, 091619 vanes, 903156 ball bearings, 903522 Lock washer - bearing, 381406 gasket - bearing cover, 909130 key - shaft, 701947 O-Ring - head, 121607 push rods, 701981 gasket - R/V cap, 331918 grease seal, 701480 dirt ...
By GARLAND COMMERCIAL INDUSTRIES
mpn: 4523297, ean: 0321992832197,
Garland Commercial Industries 4523297 SERVICE KIT MP NEW GASKET ON OLD STYLE DOOR...
mpn: 424200, ean: 0094703784084,
By Industrial Grade
sku: 4DZT9, mpn: 4DZT9,
Sealer, Double Notched, Material Steel, Application Flat Surfaces, For Strapping Width 1 1/4 In, Tensioner No 4DZR7, Notch Type Double...
' Plastic Strapping Sealer, For Use With Polyester, For Strapping Width 3/4 In., For Strapping Thickness 1.27mm, Material Steel, Notch Type Crimp, Application Heavy Duty '...
By Palmetto Packings
Palmetto Packings manufactures packing materials for pumps and valves, which provide a compression seal for these products. The company, founded in 1872, is headquartered in Denton, MD.Flexible graphite packing material for use in a packing injection...
By PAC Strapping Products
' Steel Strapping, 3/4 In., Thickness 0.023 In., Length 1705 ft., Coil Width 3/4 In., Wind MW, Breaking Strength 2025 lb. '...
By Pac Strapping Products
By National Oil Seals
sku: 248-PKG-NAT, mpn: 248-PKG, ean: 0614046182318,