"The Cable Prowler provides full cable testing on any category network, coax, or telephone cable. It will display wire map, numbered ID remotes, and any faults, including shorts, opens, miswires, split pairs, and reverses. The full-featured Cable Prowler measures cable length (using TDR technology) and generates tone levels for signal tracing and cable identification on all pairs, a selected pair, or a selected pin. All of this is displayed in a full color graphical display for easy viewing in any environment. Cable Prowler also has the ability to name each cable and save all test results. Cable results can be exported to a computer via micro USB cable for record keeping and printing (CSV or PDF). The Cable Prowler enables quick identification of a network drops link capability and current link status. Cable Prowler also detects the presence of PoE on the network drop and what class of PoE per IEEE 802.3 af/at with load test for voltage drop. These network tests can also be saved for record keeping and printing (CSV or PDF)."
Features & Highlights
- Tests CAT3/5e/6/6a Ethernet cable configuration and verifies connectivity while conducting tests for opens, shorts, miswires, split pairs, and reverses
- Detects presence of PoE and class of PoE per IEEE 802.3af/at with load test for voltage drop. Reports current link speed and link capabilities for active Ethernet drops up to 1 Gbps
- Supports up to 8 testing and ID remotes for network & telephone cables and up to 20 network and coax ID-only mapping remotes
- Ability to save all test results (cable tests, PoE tests and active network tests) in PDF or CSV
- Rubber over mold enhances grip and increases ruggedness; "Oversized" backlit Color LCD makes results crystal clear in any work environment
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.4 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by T3 Innovation, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.