T3 Innovation NP750 Net Prowler Cabling and Advanced Network Tester
T3 Innovation NP750 Net Prowler Cabling and Advanced Network Tester by T3 Innovation at In The National Interest. MPN: NP750. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Net Prowler cabling and advanced network tester by T3 innovation is a valuable piece of test equipment for computer network technicians and IT
The Net Prowler offers a full set of features including network mapping, link protocol detection, IPv4 & IPv6 ping testing, regular and rogue DHCP server discovery, DNS discovery, and internet connectivity tests. LLDP identifies Ethernet switch capabilities while IP Mapping tests and displays a network’s existing IP devices.
The Net Prowler includes a full function TDR tester for verifying and tracking cable integrity for shorts, opens and miswired connectors as well as checking cable distance of computer network cables and coaxial cables.
To keep track of test results for internal review or archival purposes, a USB interface connects the Net prowler to free downloadable net prowler controller application available from the product web page. Test results can be downloaded from the net prowler and saved to your PC by the app or exported as CSV files or screen shots PDF files for printing.
NP700 Kit includes:
• Net prowler main unit
• Coax and network remote set: #1-5, F-Conn coupler includes foam holder
• Network/Tel testing and ID remote #1
• RJ12 cable - Quantity 2
• Micro USB cable
• AA Batteries - Quantity 6
• Net Prowler Controller Application
• Hanging T3 Pouch.
Features & Highlights
- Supports IPV4 and IPV6 protocols, verifies DHCP connectivity and DNS, pings IPV4, IPV6, and URL addresses, CDP, LLDP, NDP, and VLAN detection, TCP/UDP throughput test
- Detects presence of PoE and class of PoE per IEEE 802.3af/at with load test for voltage drop, reports current link speed and link capabilities for active ethernet drops up to 1 Gbps
- Tests CAT3/5e/6/6a ethernet cable configuration and verifies connectivity while conducting tests for opens, shorts, miswires, split pairs, and reverses
- Supports up to 8 testing and ID remotes for network and telephone cables and up to 20 network and coax ID-only mapping remotes
- Ability to define network test name, cable name, save and print results (cable testing and network testing)
|Package Weight:||3.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.3 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches|