MWE Tracks and Tires offers this Camso SD Rubber Track for Track Loaders. This track is highly resistant to failure and provides superior traction in any application- from demanding snow, mud and rip rap all the way to turf. It's long, predictable tread life makes this an efficient and reliable choice for your Compact Track Loader. Camso (formerly Camoplast Solideal) is a customer-focused, world-class manufacturer of high-performance products that meet the mobility needs of the off-the-road vehicle market. MWE Tracks and Tires is proud to offer this track that is relied on by businesses around the world. We are the Gold Standard of customer service, support, and high quality construction equipment tracks, tires, and undercarriage parts.
Features & Highlights
- You are purchasing a new 13" Camso Sawtooth Pattern Rubber Track for a Takeuchi TL8 CTL
- Camso CTL SD Rubber Tracks are a premium versatile solution for compact track loaders. On top of excellent performance all year long, the enhanced durability and traction of Camso CTL SD Rubber Tracks make them the best choice for use on various surface conditions.
- Camso CTL SD Rubber Tracks are the only tracks on the market to feature endless high-tensile steel cables. The endless steel cables eliminate unexpected downtime due to cable/track breakage or joint failure.
- Camso CTL SD Rubber Tracks feature an optimized tread pattern with a next generation rubber compound, maintaining excellent traction and even tread wearing throughout tread life.
- Camso CTL SD Rubber Tracks feature a Trackguard iron core designed to improve rolling path life for reduced failures and enhanced durability.
|Package Weight:||366 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Camso, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 20408, ean: 0816904020231,
This unit works as a hand-held tire machine and will demount any tire from a 10 inch tire to a grader tire. Works with a standard impact gun.Demounts all tires sizes from 10" atv tires and up. It can tackle the hard 19.5 reverse hubs and grader tires...