Tan Winged Wire Connectors, Bulk Bag of 500 - Twist-On Easy Screw On Type, UL Listed and CSA Certified
Free Shipping Included! Tan Winged Wire Connectors, Bulk Bag of 500 - Twist-On Easy Screw On Type, UL Listed and CSA Certified by MaxBrite at In The National Interest. MPN: W2C-TN500. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. TAN WINGED TWIST-ON Wire Connector W2 Type are the Industry Standard for Electrical Wiring Color Coded Screw on wire Connectors for Quick Assembly,
Color Coded Screw on wire Connectors for Quick Assembly, UL and CSA Listed 600V
Packaged bag of 500 pcs.
Wire combinations: #22 thru 8 AWG
Fixed Precise Conical Wire Spring, No Pre-Twisting of Conductors is Required - Spring Creates its Own Thread
Reusable Screw on Wire Connector Threads On or Off splice for fast and easy circuit changes and additions
Ribbed-Cap Provides a more Secure Grip and faster fingertip starts even when hands become slippery
Deep Skirt Wire Entry Provides Protection from Flash-Over and Shorts
Threaded Funnel Entry Guides Wire Into Connector Cleanly without Strand Splaying
Temperature Rated at 221°F (105°C) maximum
VOLTAGE RATING: 600V Max. Building Wiring; 1000V Max. in Fixtures and Signs.
UL and CSA Listed, CQC Certified
Listed as a Pressure-Type Wire Connector on the following SOLID and/or STRANDED COPPER TO COPPER CONDUCTOR wire combinations:
Overall Dimensions: 1.14'' H x 0.72'' D
1. Turn off power before installing or removing connectors.
2. Strip solid wire 1/2'' (13mm). For #16 and smaller wires, strip 5/8'' (16mm).
3. Pre-twisting unnecessary. Hold stripped wires together with ends even. Lead stranded wires slightly.
4. Align any frayed strands or conductors.
5. Push wires into connector and screw on until two twists are visible in wires.
Amazon Protected Money-Back Satisfaction Guaranteed
Features & Highlights
- HIGH QUALITY TAN Wire Connector Designed to connect wires of 22 through 8 gauge
- For use in Electrical Appliances, Lighting, and Building Wiring
- Color-Coded for Easy Size Selection - Reusable for Easy Circuit Changes and Additions
- Tough, UL 94V-2 Flame Retardant Shell will not Crack or Break, even when applied to maximum wire combinations under extreme pressure
- UL and CSA Listed 600V Max. Building Wiring; 1000V Max. in Lighting Fixtures/Luminaires and Signs
|Color:||Tan Winged W2 Type|
|Package Weight:||2.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.65 x 2.52 x 2.52 inches|