Newest series for high production with heavy duty ball clutch. Tapping attachments for drilling and milling machines and pneumatic, hydraulic and electric spindles. High production self-reversing tapping attachments with high-speed reverse and pre-selective torque control. For hard to machine material and high torque applications like roll form tapping. Less tap breakage due to pre-selective torque control. Reduced cycle time through increased 1.75:1 reverse speed. Easy handling, compact design. Easy adaptation with multiple interchangeable arbors. Compatible with 22100 and 22200 collets rubber flex. #6 - 1/2" and M3-M12 Capacity (steel).
Features & Highlights
- For hard to machine material and high torque applications like roll form tapping
- Less tap breakage due to pre-selective torque control
- Reduced cycle time through increased 1.75 :1 reverse speed
- Easy handling, compact design
- Easy adaptation with multiple interchangeable arbors
|Package Weight:||5.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.1 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tapmatic, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.