The Telpro PanelLift drywall lifter can be assembled or disassembled in seconds with no tools required. A tilting cradle brings the loading height down to a manageable 34 inches for easy installation of drywall to walls and to sloped or level ceilings up to 11 feet tall. A maximum load rating of 150 pounds ensures plenty of support for lifting all standard drywall sheets. The integral cradle outriggers extend to handle up to 4-by-16-foot sheets for drywalling that basement fast. Easy-rolling five-inch casters mean smooth transport over rough floors. And a fast-action, single-stage winch with a silent cam-lock brake offers total control over raising and lowering operations. The lift consists of three components and, when collapsed, fits into the trunk of a car. Weighing just 100 pounds, the Panellift offers plenty of support without the backbreaking haul to and from the rig.
Features & Highlights
- Drywall lifter can be assembled or disassembled in seconds with no tools required
- Tilting cradle brings loading height down to 34 inches for easy installation of drywall to walls; sloped or level ceilings up to 11 feet tall
- Integral cradle outriggers extend to handle up to 4-by-16-foot sheets
- Collapses to fit into car trunk
- Maximum load rating of 150 pounds ensures plenty of support for lifting all standard drywall sheets
|Item Weight:||115 pounds|
|Package Weight:||109 pounds|
|Package Size:||21.25 x 8.25 x 8.25 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TelPro, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: ALLW-2020-FW, ean: 0691215002349,
Lift and transport loads from delivery trucks to docks, or use to inventory storage systems. Easy to operate with either a hand winch or foot pump. The platform lifts approximately 1" per winch rotation or foot pump stroke. Aluminum construction. Mod...