TEMCo WC0342 - 50' (25' Blk, 25' Red) 4/0 Gauge AWG Welding Lead & Car Battery Cable Copper Wire BLACK + RED | MADE IN USA
TEMCo WC0342 - 50' (25' Blk, 25' Red) 4/0 Gauge AWG Welding Lead & Car Battery Cable Copper Wire BLACK + RED | MADE IN USA by Temco at In The National Interest. MPN: WC0342. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Highly flexible stranded No. 30 bare copper conductor insulated with high grade EPDM. A paper separator is utilized to enchange stripability. Maximum
Note: If more than 1 length of wire is bought, 99% of the time it will be shipped on the same roll. Example, if a 10 ft length and a 25 ft length are bought, then you would receive 35 ft on one but cut into the lengths that are bought.
Features & Highlights
- 440 Max Amps (up to 50 feet), Rated up to 600 volts, -50°C to +105°C (-58°F to +221°F)
- TEMCo Easy-Flex has a rugged EPDM jacket and is highly flexible. Annealed 30 gauge bare copper conductor.
- Nominal OD: 0.686", Conductor stranding: 1950/30
- Resistant to Cuts, Tears, Abrasion, Water, Oil, Grease and Flame.
- NEC article 630 electric welders, Meets SAE J1127 and ASTM B-172 standards. RoHS Compliant.
|Item Weight:||35.71 pounds|