Temp Stick Wireless Temperature Sensor + 24/7 Monitoring, Alerts & Unlimited Historical Data. Connects Directly to WiFi. Free iPhone and Android App, Check-In From Anywhere! - White
Free Shipping Included! Temp Stick Wireless Temperature Sensor + 24/7 Monitoring, Alerts & Unlimited Historical Data. Connects Directly to WiFi. Free iPhone and Android App, Check-In From Anywhere! - White by Ideal Sciences at In The National Interest. MPN: TEMP-STICK-TH-W-FBM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Temp° Stick by Ideal Sciences is a new, easy, all-in-one wireless sensor that monitors temperature and humidity conditions. Connect sensor to home
by Ideal Sciences
is a new, easy, all-in-one wireless sensor that monitors temperature and humidity conditions. Connect sensor to home or business WiFi network and start receiving text and email alerts the instant an important change in temperature or humidity triggers, when connection is lost or batteries are low. View and manage from any smart phone, tablet or pc.
Set-up in 3 easy steps
- Track Temperature (-40°F to 125°F)
- Track Humidity (0 - 100%)
- Receive text and email alerts
- Battery operated, place it anywhere
- Connects directly to wifi network
- No gateway devices required
- Easy 3 minute setup
- Set hi-lo triggers for alerts
- Customize alert messages
- Monitors /alerts battery levels
- Monitors /alerts if wifi signal lost
- Unlimited history of readings
- Monitor every 60,30,15,10, or 5 mins
- No fees or subscriptions
- Access anywhere via web browser
- Free Android & iPhone apps
- Alert multiple users
- Supports multiple sensors
- Set C° or Fahrenheit
- LED light on when taking readings
- Requires 2 x AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Battery life: 6-12 months (depends on settings)
- Money-back guarantee
- Designed & Built in America
- Friendly, knowledgeable support.
1) Add batteries (included) to your sensor.
2) Connect with phone, tablet or pc
3) Sign up and follow instructions to receive temperature and humidity data.Specifications:
Dimensions: 3.5" x 1.5" x 1.25"
Factory-calibrated, excellent stability
High Accuracy Temperature Sensor : ±0.4 °C (max)
Temperature operating range Up to -40 to +125 °F
Relative Humidity Sensor : ± 4% RH (max), 0-80% RH
0 to 100% RH operating range.RV Customers: Does not operate on guest networks at RV parks, you'll need a wifi hotspot.
Features & Highlights
- Monitor temperature and humidity remotely in your home, fridge, attic, walkin cooler.
- Sends text and email alerts. Check-in from mobile, tablet or pc anywhere, anytime.
- Connects directly to Wi-Fi network (no gateways or wires)
- Accurately monitor conditions 24/7. Battery operated, place it anywhere!
- Data logging with unlimited history. No subscription or fees!
|Item Weight:||0.21 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Ideal Sciences, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 01005, ean: 0787721636342,
Accessories Included1 standard Tamiya connector.1 connector adapter from Standard to Mini Tamiya.1 set of alligator clip adapter with standard Tamiya connector on one end.1 Temperature sensorSpecificationInput: AC100-240VOutput: 7.2-12V 0.9or1.8AOper...
By La Crosse Technology
mpn: TX6U, ean: 0885707184204,
Sensors Compatible COMBO2 7025/5431 COMBO6 8056/2192 COMBO7 9075/9117 KCOMBO1 9013/62U KCOMBO2 5110/9117 Twin Pack 7013U TX2000 WS-6118AL WS-6118CH WS-6118OAK WS-7013BZ WS-7013U WS-7014SU WS-7014UF WS-7025SU WS-7025UF WS-7034U WS-7041N (TDC) WS-7042 ...
By La Crosse Technology
mpn: TX29U-IT, ean: 0719534958960,
The La Crosse Technology TX29U-IT 915 MHz Wireless Temperature Sensor is used in conjunction with La Crosse Technology wireless temperature stations that use the 915 MHz Instant Transmission wireless technology. In order to establish proper communica...
mpn: 93970-K, ean: 0070131493972,
AquaTuff Kit includes 5200-K Thermocouple Instrument, 50012-K Angled Surface Bell Probe, 50335-K Needle Probe and 14235 Medium Size Hard Carrying Case.Kit Includes:. AquaTuff Thermocouple w/ Type K Jack 35200-K (Wasserstrom #: 300131). Type K Bell Su...
mpn: 4040, ean: 0070131540409,
Thermistor Surface Probe with coiled cable....
mpn: SRH77A-E-032, ean: 0070131577115,
The SRH77A features include a backlight display for dark environments, sealed keypad which protects the instrument from spills and dust, and a battery eliminator jack. 3-Zone. Min/Max memory. The auto shut-off begins after 15 minutes of non-use or co...
mpn: HIPP6, ean: 0745332700265,
The all new Trammel Hygro-i Relative Humidity probe is the most advanced and resilient RH probe on the market today. Used in conjunction with the Trammel CMEX2 or MRH3 non-destructive moisture meters the Hygro-i probe provides measurements of humidit...
By MICROCHIP TECHNOLOGY
MCP9700 Series 5 V -40 to +125°C Low-Power Linear Active ThermistorTemperatureType: Analog; OperatingTempRange: -40 to +125 °C; SupplyVoltage: 2.3 to 5.5 V;. OutputCurrent-Max: 100 µA;. ...
By PICO TECHNOLOGY
PICO TECHNOLOGY SE000 TYPE-K THERMOCOUPLE PROBE...
LABFACILITY FSTC-J-F SOCKET, STANDARD, T/C TYPE J...